PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! And a Merry Ho Ho Ho...

MickeysGirl
12-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Hey Everybody! HAPPY FRIDAY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Is everyone ready for the Christmas festivities to truly kick into high gear? I know for us, it's felt like high gear since mid-November, but it's nice to have it all coming together now.

Our shopping is pretty much done, just hoping a few things come in before Christmas at this point. :fingers: I think we're done wrapping, but I still have my handmade presents to get put together, but I'll do that later today. And we are off to New Orleans early tomorrow morning. And most fun of all, we get to see Bret and Sherrie on Sunday after we go to the Saints game! Woo!! What weekend we have planned full of friends, family and fun!!

But how about getting that fun starting around here? Can't leave our Friday Party hanging, now can we?

So please join in one and all to today's...

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION!!!
:sleigh::candy::elf:

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Spirited Egg Nog
... with hot Cocoa for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :marg:

I hope everyone has a great, fun and safe Christmas. If you're going to be on the road like we are, please please please use extra caution out there. We want ya around for the New Years party!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

JanetMegan
12-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Thanks for getting us started so early this morning! I'm not such a huge egg nog fan but I could sure use a big ol' :marg:, even before 8 am ;)

We only have t-minus 4 work days til the opening of our new business. Which means only three more days after today to make this horrible commute!! Then I'm my own boss. Of course I'm also drowning in debt and basically clueless on how to handle some tax and payroll issues but...I'm sure that will work itself out :blush:

Merry Christmas to EVERYONE! Oh and I have a gift certificate for a free ham from honey baked so...I brought ham, lots of ham...

Caroleh
12-21-2007, 07:49 AM
Happy Friday, Everyone and Merry Christmas!!!

I'll pass on the egg nog, it's not a favorite of mine. I have a lunch date with my best friend, who works at our local liquer store, this afternoon, so I'll check out her workplace for something to drink!!!

RedheadWriter
12-21-2007, 08:23 AM
:sleigh:Merry Yuletide, everyone!!!!!!!:sleigh:

Let's all raise a glass of egg nog (or :marg:) LOL and drink to the spirit of friendship and community!!! SALUD!!!!

:santa3:HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY!!!!!!!:santa3:

Love and Bright blessings

Rachel

Mickey'sGirl
12-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Happy Friday everyone! I'll skip the egg nog too (but if you could send some on Sunday when my BFF visits for dinner that would be swell :D). I think I'll have a rum and cider.... and a gingersnap. Anyone else like some?

Peace, health and happiness to all of you and your families!

pogo
12-21-2007, 09:07 AM
:party:.....Happy Friday everyone !.....:party:

And

:tree:*.*.*.*.*Merry Christmas !*.*.*.*.*:tree:

:sleigh:

Peace, health and happiness to all !

I'll pass on the eggnog, but I would love a couple of :marg: for later. :D

MauiMouse
12-21-2007, 09:09 AM
:tree: Happy Holidays to All! :tree:

ToDisney
12-21-2007, 09:51 AM
*****MERRY CHRISTMAS*****

Thanks for making me smile this morning! I needed that!!:mickey:

You've made me stop and think about Christmas like I did when we were at DISNEYWORLD not the hustle and rush of shopping and working deadlines.
:snowman:
There's MUCH to be said for the Wonderful World of INTERCOT.;)

and as always...
HAVE A MERRY DISNEY CHISTMASTIME:santa:

Have one :marg:for me tonight! I'm still shopping after work!:secret:

Mousefever
12-21-2007, 09:57 AM
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I would like to contribute to today's feast by adding lots of baked goodies I'm making today. They include ginger crinkles, 7-layer bars, anise cookies, and kolachi.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and a wonderful Christmas!!

Amy

:dory:

tinkwest
12-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Yum! I'll have an egg nog with one of Amy's anise cookies. The breakfast of champions! I've brought some fruit cake - yes! I like it!

:santa3: Happy Holidays to Everyone at INTERCOT :santa3:

Nascfan
12-21-2007, 12:51 PM
Happy Friday and
Merry Christmas everyone!:candy::ornament::santa:

I hope you have a joyous, wonderful, and blessed holiday filled with love, family, and friends.

SgtTigger
12-21-2007, 04:54 PM
Happy Friday

I love the christmas party here at INTERCOT...

What better people to spend a holiday with other than family....... But some of you are now like family.... :hi:

To everyone here at INTEROCT
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

Now what we got to eat????? I brought some BBQ meetballs.... Little smokeys......in BBQ sauce of course..... and brownies for dessert

Hey get me one of those Gatorades.... they are in the back of the ice chest......

:trio:

:deer:

Lets decorate the tree

:tree:

:cop: :tigger:

ElenitaB
12-21-2007, 09:08 PM
Uh oh... Brett's decorating the tree! I hope everyone has good surge protectors on their puters. Brett, please don't short out INTERCOT! I guess this is better than last year though... I seem to remember Janet was up on the roof (speaking of Janet, good luck to you on the new biz).

So it's really Friday already, huh? I had a really busy, busy week (something like 55+ hours). Now it's time to turn my attention to friends and family...

Merry Christmas to all!

drummerboy
12-22-2007, 09:19 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY (a day late) and
MERRY CHRISTMAS

MsMin
12-22-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm late too :blush: out shopping late last night... but managed to get the perfect turkey.

:tree:MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:tree:
Hmmm does that egg nog come w/ a shot of rum?
I have some more toffee for everyone and will be putting the pralines on the stove soon.
Will the wrapping ever stop???

Yum! I'll have an egg nog with one of Amy's anise cookies. The breakfast of champions! I've brought some fruit cake - yes! I like it!

:santa3: Happy Holidays to Everyone at INTERCOT :santa3:
I love fruit cake too but I didn't get one b/c I end up eating the whole thing....

SgtTigger
12-22-2007, 07:16 PM
Uh oh... Brett's decorating the tree! I hope everyone has good surge protectors on their puters. Brett, please don't short out INTERCOT!

OK so here we go.........

1.2 Million lights on a 11 and 3/4 foot tall Christmas tree..........

Drum roll please.......... :drum:

and now for your Holiday enjoyment......

(flipping the switch)

Buzzzzzzzzzz zapppppppppppp buzzzzzzz
Pooooooowwwwwwww

:search: Hello??????

Ok must be a fuse.... let me go check it out....

:cop: :tigger:

MsMin
12-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Hey Bret I brought some spare bulbs but they are only blue, green and red because all the purple and gold ones are on my house :cheer:
I just painted the Santa purple and gold too he looks great-- no one objects huh???? He's been those OSU colors for far too long....
I brought some more extension cords. Why does it say indoor use only??? they look fine to me.. :tree:

SgtTigger
12-24-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Bret I brought some spare bulbs but they are only blue, green and red because all the purple and gold ones are on my house :cheer:
I just painted the Santa purple and gold too he looks great-- no one objects huh???? He's been those OSU colors for far too long....
I brought some more extension cords. Why does it say indoor use only??? they look fine to me.. :tree:

Hey Plug those in over there..... Yea those colors are ok........

OK someone called the POWER compnay and now for saftey we all have to put on dark glasses...... so here hand these out before we light it again..... :waycool:

Ok here we go again........

(Pluging it in)

WOW look at all the pretty lights......

:tree::tree::tree:

Merry Christmas