PDA

View Full Version : Park Hopper passes

MicMouse
12-20-2007, 03:58 PM
Are park hopper passes activated as soon as you check in to your resort, or are they activated as soon as you get your room? Meaning, if check in is 3pm, do you have to wait until that time to use your hopper passes?

A Mouse Fan
12-20-2007, 04:17 PM
I will assume you bought a package deal or have your tickets linked to your room reservation. As soon as you arrive at WDW, check into your resort and even if your room is not ready they will give you your tickets (with Park Hopper access) and you can enjoy the parks immediately. Have a great time!

SignguyTom
12-20-2007, 05:41 PM
I will assume you bought a package deal or have your tickets linked to your room reservation. As soon as you arrive at WDW, check into your resort and even if your room is not ready they will give you your tickets (with Park Hopper access) and you can enjoy the parks immediately. Have a great time!

Yep, and they are activated the first time you use them at any of the parks, your room and check-in time have nothing to do with it. Enjoy!

DizneyRox
12-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Yes, but to clarify, you can get your tickets upon check-in and not before. So, you can check-in at 9am and get your tickets, but the room might not be ready.

You can't get them a day/week/month before check-in and use them. They will be applied to your room-key so you must check into your resort first.

Time doesn't matter, day does.

Also, keep in mind that the 14 days doesn't start ticking until you acutally use the ticket at a park. So, technically, you can book a package, save the tickets for another trip. Just make sure you don't put them into a turnstyle, otherwise the 14 days starts ticking. This is good for AP holders who want to use the DDP (for whatever wacky reasons they mant to do that I'm not sure). But anyway, you don't actually have to use the tickets on that trip.