PDA

View Full Version : Counter Service Reviews

tinkerbell04
12-20-2007, 02:29 PM
We had 6 people in our party and were on the dining plan. We ate counter services for lunches with the exception of the day we arrived, we used that one for dinner.
I am going to clump all 4 days in one post.

The Mara-I thought that it was a great counter service location. The food was hot and fresh and they had a great variety. In our group, we got a cheese pizza, 3 burgers, 2 kids tenders. Desserts were Zebra Domes, an ice cream, fruit and cookies. We were all hungry and there wasn't much left, except for a few zebra domes that we saved for breakfast!

Pecos Bills-I used to really love it here, now it is just ok. We got burgers and taco salads here. The burgers were fair, but the taco salads were great, they just needed hot sauce. For dessert, we got the carrot cakes and yogurts.

Wolfgang Puck Express- This is by far my favorite counter service location. The food is awesome! We ordered a bar-b-que beef wrap, a bar-b-que chicken salad, 2 different flatbread pizzas. The kids got the chicken tenders. For desserts, the kids got a cookie and an apple and we all got creme brulee. Everything was fantasic! I also really love the mango iced tea there.

Finally we ate at Pizzafari- We all got chicken ceasar salads and pizzas here. The desserts were apple pies and frozen lemonades. We all enjoyed our meal here. We have visited here many times and we will go back.

:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-20-2007, 03:40 PM
Everything sounds so yummy...glad you enjoyed it!