PDA

View Full Version : Photopass-how does it work?

minnie-mouse
12-20-2007, 09:43 AM
Last time we were in MK a photopgraper took a few pics of us and gave us a # and we viewed our photos online. Now I see that people can have pics at different parks and have them all together. How does this work now? You get a card that you give the photographers and they save your pics under that number? How many pics will they take of your group? Where do you get the card to use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Don't want to miss this opportunity on our next trip.

Belle619
12-20-2007, 09:57 AM
Personally, I love PhotoPass! :thumbsup:

If you don't already have a PhotoPass card, you can have your picture taken and they will give you a new card - which is the size of a business card or park ticket. This card has a bar code that they scan after they take your pictures so that they are all entered on the same account and is reusable with other Disney photographers at any of the parks.

My last trip was to Disneyland and I found that the photographers would take a couple of shots, with different poses at each location. But, I should also mention we went in October, so the crowds were light and they had more time to devote to guests.

Then when you go home, you enter in the number on your PhotoPass card on the website(same as you did when they just gave the little pieces of paper with numbers) and all of your pictures from the whole trip will be viewable at once.

tinklover
12-20-2007, 10:35 AM
Yes everything that Belle619 said but.... if you by chance get a dream team meet and greet don;t make the smae mistake we did. our cinderella pics were suposed to be free because it was done thru the dream team and i added the number with the others and ended up having to pay for them :(

minnie-mouse
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
So the first photographer you encounter will give you hte card and you keep it for when you meet up with other photographers? Am I getting it? Sounds like a great idea!

cfoshe
12-20-2007, 01:19 PM
yes you have it. Use the same card your entire stay. Becareful, you will only have, i think 30days, after the pics taken to view them online, after that, they are gone.

minnie-mouse
12-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Thank you everyone for your help!

pixiesmimi
12-25-2007, 06:13 PM
Go on line and purchase the CD in advance of your trip and it is discounted. Then when you get home and put in your number and the CD ID, you can edit all the pictures and add signatures, etc. They will put both the original pictures and the edited ones on the CD and it holds a couple hundred. We paid $99 for our CD in advance and it was $129, I believe, afterwards. I figured it out because I thought this was a lot to pay for pictures and it came out to about $7 a picture which are usually about $14 for a single one. You can also print them out yourself from the CD or take them somewhere to be printed. It was well worth it and we ended up with about 150 pictures. We had several poses from each photographer and found all that we could in all the parks. Also, the character pictures are on there.