PDA

View Full Version : Le Cellier: No ADR Available

steveknj
12-20-2007, 09:26 AM
We did our ADR for our trip 3rd week of Jan and there are NO ADRs available for Le Cellier. We were told that reservations are gone 6 months out. Well since we just decided in Nov. to go to WDW, we were locked out. My question is, is it worth it to call every week or 2 and see if there are any cancellations or is that just a waist of time?

BTW, we ended up booking at the Coral Reef. Seemed to have good reviews, but was wondering what you all thought about it.

BugeyedMuggy
12-20-2007, 09:52 AM
People cancel ressies all the time I have found out. Try to call as often as possible and maybe even show up at the restaurant when you get there and see if they have an opening. Good luck.

kdsjjb
12-20-2007, 10:28 AM
I booked a September anniversary trip for DW and I in July. I wanted to do dinner at LeCelier because we had never been, and we were taking our first trip without kids, and I thought it would be a great place to try. Of course there were no dinner ADR's available, so I settled for lunch.

When I tell you that I tried EVERY DAY to see about any ADR's, I can honestly tell you that it was every day - sometimes twice a day. I was never able to change it, but you will here stories of people getting lucky, so don't give up hope.

By the way, we have eaten at Coral Reef several times, and in fact the best meal we ever had was in CR. We always like the food, but we have had pretty bad service there. Actually that was the only place in Disney that we ever had bad service.

Don't let any naysayers influence you though, try it even if you do get your LeCelier ADR.

Good luck!

Hey steveknj - NJ TPK Exit 4 here!

Kidsmom
12-20-2007, 11:35 AM
For our April trip, we called at 170 days and couldn't get into Le Cellier either.

That is a tough one!

Shugoondola
12-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Same thing happened with us. We couldn't get in for dinner so we are going for lunch. The menu is pretty similar to dinner if I remember correctly.

:grinch:

bobpfef
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
Coral Reef is quite good. My wife had the steak there and enjoyed it more then the LeCellier one. It was one of our favorite resturants at WDW

Itchy
12-20-2007, 12:37 PM
WOW! No ADR's I guess we got lucky.

We were able to get dinner reservations at LE Cellier during our stay the second week of Feb and I called the first of November. For the most part I think that only one of the resturants that we have ADR's we had to compromise on a later dinner and I think that was 6 pm.

Hopefully something will clear up for you:thumbsup:

bleukarma
12-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Keep trying. Since I live close I usually make my trips a spur of the moment thing. At the beginning of September my aunt and I decided to go for her birthday on September 15th. I got a Le Cellier ADR only 2 weeks out, and it was in the middle of the free dining promo! A few days before my aunts birthday she came down with the flu and we couldn’t make it so I canceled. I’m sure someone that was waiting on a Le Cellier reservation got very happy! Miracles do happen! Of course, my ressie was for lunch, but I preferred that. The menu is about the same as dinner and its cheaper.

Good luck!:mickey: