PDA

View Full Version : Romo or Brees? Who ya got?

alphamommy
12-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Well, I've got both, and I don't know who to start.

Dallas is at Carolina, and New Orleans is home against Philly. I haven't heard if Jessica Simpson is going to the Dallas game. :unsure:

I'm in the consolation game, having been severely trounced by my DH last weekend. He plays his brother in our Super Bowl this weekend, and the brother will be here - should make for an interesting Christmas, don't you think?

Thanks,
Tammy

JPL
12-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Is Jessica going to be at the game? If so start brees;)

TKDONALD
12-20-2007, 09:36 AM
I Would Have To Say Breese. You Never Know If Jessica Will Be At The Dallas Game. Plus Breese Is Playing At Home. So Look For A Lot Of Scoring.

MsMin
12-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Every time LSU won this season the Saints lost and vice versa -- since LSU is off I'd go with the Saints.

Ian
12-20-2007, 01:26 PM
I'd probably go with Romo. People don't realize it because their season has been a bust overall, but the Eagles defense has been very stingy this year. They've actually given up fewer points per game than the Cowboys have.

The Panthers defense has been pretty bad this year and Romo is coming off a bad game. He's looking for redemption and will probably torch Carolina.

Ian
12-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Romo: 257 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT
Brees: 289 yards, 0 TD's, 1 INT

Close, but Romo was the better choice. Hope you went that way!

alphamommy
12-29-2007, 05:58 PM
I went with Brees, but I didn't matter anyway. I got destroyed, and ended up in fourth place. DH won our league, so he's pretty happy.

Thanks,
Tammy