PDA

View Full Version : Goofy dining

Disney-Nut
12-19-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm looking for a Mickey and Goofy character breakfast where can i go? or something beakfast that has atleast Goofy there.

wendy*darling
12-19-2007, 02:02 PM
Goofy is at the following character breakfasts:

Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary (along with Mickey, Minnie, Chip & Dale)

-and-

Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club (along with Pluto, Chip & Dale)

Hayden's Dad
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
They are also both at Donalds Safari Breakfast at the Animal Kingdom. This was a very good breakfast.

magicofdisney
12-19-2007, 05:17 PM
It's my understanding (and our most recent experience) that Chip and Dale are no longer at Chef Mickey's. They've been replaced with Donald, which was a pleasant surprise for my kids. :mickey:

Disney-Nut
12-19-2007, 05:23 PM
are they all there for lunch and dinner also or just breakfast.

tinksmom02
12-19-2007, 09:47 PM
It's my understanding (and our most recent experience) that Chip and Dale are no longer at Chef Mickey's. They've been replaced with Donald, which was a pleasant surprise for my kids. :mickey:

We did Chef Mickey's in January with Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald and I think Pluto.

#1donaldfan
12-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Chef Micky's for sure.....if I'm not mistaken didn't Donald's Breakfastsaurs close.....it's called something else./????? does anyone know for sure, because we LOVED Donalds Breakfast in the AK......

Hayden's Dad
12-20-2007, 02:20 PM
Donalds Breakfastasaurus is closed and has reopened at the Tusker House with Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and Daisy. The food was great, the characters were very interactive, and the resteraunt was very open and didn't feel crowded. I would highly recomend it! :thumbsup: