PDA

View Full Version : Libby Lu for adults?

Aisling
12-18-2007, 10:22 PM
I'm thinking of taking my sister to Libby Lu when I take her to Disneyland later this month. Has anyone done this? My sister and I are, uh, a little older than LIbby Lu's target client (6-13 year-olds). I think it would be super fun and really cute, but then I don't want to look/feel silly later. I know they love to glitter the girls up, and I have nooooo problem with glitter! I was in there on Saturday and it just looked like so much fun. Any thoughts?

NotaGeek
12-18-2007, 10:48 PM
I personally believe that as an adult you can do whatever you want. You are at Disneyland. Who cares if you are "glittered up" and walking around the park?

I have seen several adult women that have obviously visited Libby Lu and then made their way to Disneyland ... and they have always had the personality to pull it off, so it seemed they were having fun.

Go for it! :thumbsup:

tinkwest
12-19-2007, 10:12 AM
I also have seen "grown-ups" walking around DLR who have obviously visited Libby Lu. They seem to be having great fun with all their pink & glitter! If that's your thing ... go for it! :princess:

Marla
12-20-2007, 12:05 PM
One of our fellow board members ( yes she is a adult.) has done this. Disneyluvr2 had her hair done at Libby Lu. She said it was great fun and that they used so much hairspray that it lasted a couple of days! I would also love to do this I think it sounds like fun too! And, I am 51 years old:secret:.:tink:

Aisling
12-20-2007, 03:44 PM
Well, I made our reservations today, so we'll be all glammed up for our big day at the park! Thanks for your input. If I remember and can figure out how to do it, I'll post a picture of us.
Thanks again!