PDA

View Full Version : Family stick figures with mickey ears

DisneyLoversx4
12-18-2007, 08:12 PM
Does anyone know where I can get the white family stick figure car window stickers with mickey ears on their heads!!!:mickey:

merlinmagic4
12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
I have seen them on ebay and at The World of Disney store in Downtown Disney :) They seem to be hard to come by!

mickey&missy
12-18-2007, 09:04 PM
They really do seem hard to come by at wdw!

I tried the emporium, they only had 2 of them a really nice CM even double checked for me. But, they didn't have anymore. I also checked World of Disney and no luck.

I ordered them on Ebay :secret: I realllllllllly wanted them!

DisneyTwirler13!
12-18-2007, 09:48 PM
You can buy them at the Test Track gift store, on the far side of the room when you come off the ride. Most people don't see them because they leave, so a lot of people don't know about them being there.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
You can buy them at the Test Track gift store, on the far side of the room when you come off the ride. Most people don't see them because they leave, so a lot of people don't know about them being there.

Yup, I saw them there on Weds. They were on a rack near the registers with the other car stickers, etc. :thumbsup:

tinklover
12-23-2007, 10:34 AM
when we were ther ein May we saw a full rack of all the family members in the gift shop off of snowe white. we are getting them on our next trip in June I think they are absolutely adorable.

tinksmom02
12-29-2007, 10:09 PM
I hunted all during our vacation in Sept for them. The mom, dad, and boy were all over the place (test track, WOD, etc), but could not find a little girl. Towards the end of the week I bought the mom and dad, hoping that I'd be able to purchase the girl off of eBay while at home.

Our last night in the World we headed over the POR to see Bob Jackson, and I wandered through the gift shop. On a whim, I checked, and there was my girl! LOL

DH had a heck of a time putting them on my window, but they looks so cute!

Lova
12-30-2007, 06:07 PM
at {site removed per terms of service} They have what looks like all of them available online.

#1donaldfan
01-21-2008, 03:06 PM
thanks, I'll try the site and see if I can order some for our cars....thanks......:thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
01-21-2008, 09:13 PM
{link removed per terms of service}

Try this...They have everyone...Dad, Mom, son, daughter, dog and cat...

BelleFan2
02-07-2008, 12:04 PM
I got mine at the World of Disney in DTD and I have also seen them at the Emporium in the MK. They are a little tricky to put on, but I've gotten a lot of compliments on mine (I have the cat wearing MM ears).

#1donaldfan
02-29-2008, 08:28 PM
I could not get the link to work.....I guess I can wait till our next trip....:mickey:

mmouse21074
03-03-2008, 11:21 PM
If you have a receipt from a prior WDW/DTD merchandise purchase there is a phone number on it that you can call for assistance with ordering them (or any other merchandise) from WDW over the phone. This number (407-363-6200) for WDW Merchandising is listed in Intercot's Info Central.