PDA

View Full Version : A-1.........

AbeeNormal
12-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Yep, the steak sauce :D

We have ADR's at O'Hana's and I have a very picky eater, he's six and loves steak, but if there's no A-1 he won't be thrilled.:angry:

Does anyone remember seeing it at
O' Hana's ?!? :tasty:

I would be grateful if anyone know's.:tiphat:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-18-2007, 03:42 PM
:blush: That's hilarious...I thought my child was picky but he puts ketchup on his steak (and on lobster -yuck he told me when he was little that's why its called Red Lobster) I would call the restaurant I think the numbers are listed in information central or just bring a small bottle from home.

AbeeNormal
12-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Red Lobster LOL......... You gotta love him. :thumbsup:

I was thinking the same thing about bringing a small bottle. Just hoping I wouldn't have to though. :mickey:

SignguyTom
12-18-2007, 04:45 PM
Maybe give them a call. I honestly can't imagine any decent restaurant that offers steak not having A-1. Unless there's some kind of sponsorship thing (no..not Disney ;) ) I'd bet you'll be OK.

jdcastle
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM
I can tell you without a doubt that I believe there is a sponsorship thing with steak sauce... and it is for A-1. I hate A-1, I must have Heinz 57 or bust. After being told at Rainforest Cafe that they did not have any Heinz 57, I called my next ADR meal (Fulton's) and was told on the phone that "of course we have Heinz 57." BUT when I got to the meal, no 57, only A-1. I was ticked to say the least.

After that I determined that Disney must have an exclusive deal with A-1, so on my next trip, my wife carried my Heinz 57 in her purse. I got some looks from the waitress (and my wife), but the steak sure was good :-)