PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP outstanding!!!

lightyearfan
12-18-2007, 10:38 AM
hello all, well me and dw just got back from our long weekend trip and this should come to no suprise, what an absolute, wonderful time that we had. MVMCP was simply put AWESOME, we can't wait for next xmas to do it all over again.
the pardade was the BEST parade that we've seen at the world and we've seen allot of them, the atmpshpere, the special shows that they put on, everything was top notch!!

Victor

ibrowse17
12-18-2007, 10:40 AM
We will be going to our first MVMCP on Thursday, so glad to hear you enjoyed it so much:thumbsup:

JPL
12-18-2007, 10:43 AM
I really love MVMCP and now MNNSHP glad to hear you had a great time :thumbsup:
The most important to remember when attending these events is to take advantage of the sepcial shows and activities that are just the specific event. I think too many people look at then as paid EMHs and want to just ride attractions.

PirateLover
12-18-2007, 11:06 AM
I think too many people look at then as paid EMHs and want to just ride attractions.

I totally agree with this statement.

Glad you had fun. I loved the parade at MVMCP this year too. :santa:

Piglet822
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
What night did you go? DBF and I went on Friday (the 14th) and while it was sold out, I didn't find the lines to be very long at all.
We were able to see and do everything we wanted to at a leisurely pace.
Compared to MNSSHP I think I like the
Christmas party better but only because Christmas is my favorite holiday anyway :tree: