PDA

View Full Version : That's a wrap!

Zippy_D_DooDah
12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
We are here now getting ready to head back the "real world." It's was a really good quick trip (Sat -Tues) I guess in part to us just going with the flow. The crowds WERE a lot bigger this year as has been discussed, but lines were not that bad. It was like everyone was just walking around the parks and not riding anything. There was a huge line for the early candlelight processional on Saturday and the entire ampitheatre was already at capacity...no chance at getting in that performance, so I ended up at MK with my oldest daughter to see the Dream Lights on the castle. A big storm was moving in so they only did the part of the show were the Fairy Godmother lights it up with a Bibbity Bobbity Boo! The storm bypassed MK but we ducked into Phiharmagic anyway.

I wasn't planning on writing a trip report here so let me wrap with this. We got a chance to ride SE and as we got off the CM's quickly closed it because the pharoah's hand holding the staff had fallen off. I wish I had had my camera that day.

RedheadWriter
12-18-2007, 11:17 AM
I wasn't planning on writing a trip report here so let me wrap with this. We got a chance to ride SE and as we got off the CM's quickly closed it because the pharoah's hand holding the staff had fallen off. I wish I had had my camera that day.

Oh my God....I laughed when I read this! From the you Tube videos it looks like the AA are on speed so I can imagine the hand whipped across the scene when it did fall off! I've heard of off with your head, but never off with your hand.....:scared:

TBY2225
12-18-2007, 01:13 PM
We went in September and noticed similar crowds as you. The parks seemed crowded, but we never waited longer than 10-15 for rides. It seemed like everyone was just walking around.

laward32
12-18-2007, 03:18 PM
We were there the week of Halloween and like you, I thought it was pretty crowded, but the waits on the rides were not very long at all. The MNSSHP was a madhouse, but we still pretty much walked on all the rides. I guess people are going but not riding most of the time, just enjoying the sites and sounds.:mickey: