PDA

View Full Version : Emh Question

BeccaO
12-18-2007, 08:45 AM
When it is advertised that a park has EMH for the evening, when and where do they put the hours for that??? Do you have to wait until you arrive in Disney World and look at the weekly hours, or do they have it posted somewhere? In other words, if the MK has EMH for the evening and they close at 8:00 for the general public, how many hours after 8:00 are they open for EMH?

Strmchsr
12-18-2007, 09:00 AM
The evening EMH is an extra three hours. The schedule and all of the other info is posted here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) in Info Central.

ibrowse17
12-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Morning EMH is an hour early, and evening EMH is up to 3 hours later. The park hours, as well as EMH, are on the Disney web site. They post them a few months ahead of time, so if you do not see the time your are going, just wait. I am sure you can find them here on Intercot as well:thumbsup:

mickeymousedabomb
12-18-2007, 09:10 AM
It is very worth it to take advantage of the EMH's at any park. We scheduled our park days so that we could get the most out of the parks! We are very big planners and we were very happy with how our trip went. We got to see and do so much it was great!! EMH's are great:number1:

BeccaO
12-18-2007, 10:08 AM
I have found all the info for the EMH for the dates of our trip, I was more interested in knowing the hours for the evening, it says up to 3 hours, so that could mean anywhere from 1-3 hours after the park closes. When will that be released?

Strmchsr
12-18-2007, 10:31 AM
I have found all the info for the EMH for the dates of our trip, I was more interested in knowing the hours for the evening, it says up to 3 hours, so that could mean anywhere from 1-3 hours after the park closes. When will that be released?

I know that's what it says, but I can't personally remember there ever being a time when it was less than 3 hours.