PDA

View Full Version : Got the Greatest Gift ....

robnadina
12-17-2007, 03:06 PM
Hello All
I had to post this here, because only you guys will fully appreciate this. DH got me the wonderful "A New Day At the Cinderella Castle" painting from Thomas Kinkade. Have you seen this painting? Its absolutely gorgeous. He felt bad because we had to cancel our May trip (expecting a DD in May). Everyone I tell this to looks at me like "Oh Nice". I am very excited. :mjump:I have coveted this painting since I saw it. Does anyone else own it?
Thanks for letting get nerdy on here!

vicster
12-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I have seen the painting and it is beautiful. You're sooooooooooooo lucky. Your husband knew the right gift to buy.

azdisneymom
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
It is a beautiful picture! If that weren't enough you have a very thoughtful hubby. Congratulations on your future Intercotee. :mickey:

kakn7294
12-17-2007, 06:05 PM
Wow, that's terrific! My DH offered to buy one for me too but it was out of our price range. You have a wonderful husband to buy you such a great gift! It's beautiful!

AbeeNormal
12-18-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm so jealous.............;)

I love that picture, what a sweet husband.:cloud9:

I think the best part is that it is definilty something you can hand down from generation to generation and that's hard to find these days.

Congratulations on your new Baby Girl coming soon :babyroll:

michelLe x3
12-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Woww im so jealous ..i was in the mall the other day and saw it and wanted it so bad its beautiful. But it was like $2000 & i definatLy cant afford it since im onLy 19 lol i wish there was a print of it that was cheaper ..but you are so lucky im jealous

lindique
12-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Actually, there is a print of it. At the Art of Disney Stores, they are selling an 8 x 10 print (on 11 x 14 paper) and a postcard. I bought both! The print is $15 and the postcard was $3. As my vacation week went on, they were becoming hard to find - I think they were selling out pretty fast.

To the OP - congratulations on such a wonderful gift and the new baby!

mickey&missy
12-19-2007, 08:59 PM
Wow! What a beautiful gift!

Congratulations on the baby!!

DisneyTwirler13!
12-19-2007, 10:11 PM
That is a very thoughtful gift! It is a beautiful painting!

Congrats on your new daughter! :girl:

andreallybadeggs
12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
What a sweet guy! May your family enjoy many magical moments together. I just posted about my "baby" DD becoming a WDW Cast Member;
seems like just yesterday she was an infant bonking Daisy Duck on the head. Enjoy the journey! :cloud9:

Ian
12-20-2007, 07:50 PM
DH got me the wonderful "A New Day At the Cinderella Castle" painting from Thomas Kinkade.:jaw:

MAN, am I jealous!! That is a gorgeous painting ... you're absolutely right. That's a terrific present!! And obviously a terrific hubby, too.

Where's the "green with envy" smiley? Do we have one of those??

Beast_fanatic
12-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Where's the "green with envy" smiley? Do we have one of those??

Of course. :envy: (envy is the word)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-25-2007, 11:30 AM
I just looked it up on line. Wow is that a gorgeous painting. You are a lucky woman! A beautiful gift and a soon to be born gift too.

tomorrowschild
12-27-2007, 01:13 PM
My dad bought this for my mom for Christmas. It is so gorgeous!!!! He got it framed so lovely. My mom was so surprised. She had never seen it before... and was so surprised. It was awsome!:mickey: