PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Movies

EmporerStitch
12-16-2007, 07:39 PM
Hi, I was just wondering what you all thought of the all-star movies resort. we have a limited budget so we need to stay in a value resort(id rater be in the poly). anyway in june of 07 we enjoyed our stay in all-star music, and i was wondering if the movies is better/ worse just opinions on it. Im going May 9-19th so i just wanna know how it is

wedway76
12-16-2007, 08:59 PM
If you enjoyed the Music, you will enjoy the Movies. They are both very nice resorts and are almost identical.

Strmchsr
12-16-2007, 09:47 PM
Movies is a lot of fun, however, it tends to not be included in the discounts which is why we visit there, but don't stay there.

crazeedizneefinatic
12-16-2007, 11:29 PM
Have you considered POP? Out of the values we like that one best. It has a different feel to it.

brownie
12-17-2007, 08:37 AM
We've always enjoyed our stays at Movies. The food court is bigger, too.

comicguy
12-17-2007, 04:43 PM
We have stayed in the past at Music, Movies, and POP. Our favorite, as of now is POP, with Movies right behins it. Movies is much better than Music. Better builing layout, bigger food court and it general more fun for the kids.

We always stay at a value resort, it is cheaper and really we are in our room to sleep anmd shower only as we spend most of our time in the parks or enjoying the various Disney activities.

EmporerStitch
12-20-2007, 05:27 PM
We have stayed in the past at Music, Movies, and POP. Our favorite, as of now is POP, with Movies right behins it. Movies is much better than Music. Better builing layout, bigger food court and it general more fun for the kids.

We always stay at a value resort, it is cheaper and really we are in our room to sleep anmd shower only as we spend most of our time in the parks or enjoying the various Disney activities.

Yeah thats why we stayed at the music last time. Very comfy beds, good food court, and we were in the parks most of the time so it didnt matter which one we were in but i like the setting at jazz in music, thats why i asked about movies because we have booked rooms in the fantasia bulding hopefully the original fantasia. Granted id love to stay at the poly just once:D