PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon Cafe' .....?

AbeeNormal
12-15-2007, 02:55 PM
At breakfast do they do the same antics that they do at lunch & dinner? :confused:

I am hoping so, we have breakfast there on our last day and I really want it to be crazy & memorable. :D

Please let me know. :thumbsup:

Thanks so much:mickey:

Piglet822
12-15-2007, 04:10 PM
We were there for breakfast this morning and while it wasn't overly crazy, IMO, staff was up to their usual antics, giving guests a hard time, ketchup deliveries, pony races, etc. The waitress at the table next to ours told everyone in the restaurant to be quiet when I answered my cellphone :blush:

SgtTigger
12-15-2007, 07:06 PM
The waitress at the table next to ours told everyone in the restaurant to be quiet when I answered my cellphone :blush:

Yea they did the same thing to me...... They told everyone I was calling in Sick :ack: We had breakfast in Nov. and it was a blast... One waitress ran a lady out the restaurant she was giving her such a hard time...... :funny:
oh man it was funny.........

:cop: :tigger:

AbeeNormal
12-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Thanks you two for the clarification. I'm so excited I could just burst. :santa3:

#1donaldfan
12-16-2007, 09:11 AM
I was wondering this too.....our dinner there, while not "over the top" or what we had hoped for, was sorta fun. We thought about the breakfast too......we might have to add this breakfast to our list of "maybe's"....:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
12-16-2007, 10:24 AM
. . . At breakfast do they do the same antics that they do at lunch & dinner? . . .

1) Sometimes - let me explain.
2) Think of WCC as a comedy club.
3) The better the audience the better the show.
4) The antics get better as the diners react.

NOTE: I have seen meals that were so raucous and loud that people checking into the hotel across the lobby couldn't hear each other. There were other meals where the lobby music actually seemed loud.

MauiMouse
12-17-2007, 02:26 PM
We were there for breakfast this morning and while it wasn't overly crazy, IMO, staff was up to their usual antics, giving guests a hard time, ketchup deliveries, pony races, etc. The waitress at the table next to ours told everyone in the restaurant to be quiet when I answered my cellphone :blush:

Jeanne, did you ask for ketchup again like last March?

Cute about the cell phone. I would have been :blush: too.