PDA

View Full Version : Question about Park Hopper

michelLe x3
12-14-2007, 01:30 PM
I was wondering if i buy a 4- day ticket without park hopper on it if i can add it on during my vacation if i decide i want it ?

DizneyRox
12-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Yes, cost is the same regardless of when you add it on. Same goes true for the other options.

No expirarion is based on total days of the tickets, not days remaining.

CleveRocks
12-15-2007, 01:03 PM
I was wondering if i buy a 4- day ticket without park hopper on it if i can add it on during my vacation if i decide i want it ?Yes. Whether or not you buy the park hopper feature makes no difference in the answer to this question.

Tickets are upgradable any time within 14 days of first use.

pixiesmimi
12-17-2007, 11:08 AM
On this same line, can you just buy a park hopper for one day out of your 5 day stay or do you have to add the park hopper for all the days?

BMan62
12-17-2007, 11:30 AM
On this same line, can you just buy a park hopper for one day out of your 5 day stay or do you have to add the park hopper for all the days?

Park Hopper charge is for the entire length of the ticket - it is a flat fee. Same goes for Water Park Fun & More option.

kdbianchini
12-17-2007, 11:44 AM
What if I initially buy a 3 day hopper and then decide when I get there I want to upgrade to a 4 day hopper? Would I just pay the difference? Say the 3 day hopper is $360 and the 4 day hopper is $365, I would just pay the $5?:confused:

BMan62
12-17-2007, 12:01 PM
What if I initially buy a 3 day hopper and then decide when I get there I want to upgrade to a 4 day hopper? Would I just pay the difference? Say the 3 day hopper is $360 and the 4 day hopper is $365, I would just pay the $5?:confused:

Park Hopper is $45 no matter how many days there are on the ticket.

Water Park Fun & More is $50 no matter how many days are on the ticket.

A three day base ticket is $203 - with Park Hopper it is $248 (+$45)- with Water Park Fun & More it is $253 (+$50)- with both it is $298 (+$45 +$50)

A four day base ticket is $212 - with Park Hopper it is $257 (+$45)- with Water Park Fun & More it is $262 (+$50)- with both it is $307 (+$45 +$50)

To upgrade from a 3 day w/Hopper to a 4 day w/Hopper would cost $9, the same as it would cost to upgrade a 3 day base ticket to a 4 day base ticket.

kdbianchini
12-17-2007, 12:25 PM
Thanks! That answers my question! :mickey:

pixiesmimi
12-18-2007, 10:16 AM
Park Hopper charge is for the entire length of the ticket - it is a flat fee. Same goes for Water Park Fun & More option.

Thanks! I thought that was the way it was but didn't know if we could just pay for maybe a one day hopper. We probably wouldn't use it every day but might use it the day we went to Animal Kingdom. We have had a Park Hopper before but that was before they started making you pay for every little thing so we have opted not to have one lately because we really don't need it.

DizneyRox
12-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks! I thought that was the way it was but didn't know if we could just pay for maybe a one day hopper. We probably wouldn't use it every day but might use it the day we went to Animal Kingdom. We have had a Park Hopper before but that was before they started making you pay for every little thing so we have opted not to have one lately because we really don't need it.
You can get park hopping on a one day ticket, it's $45... Not a good value IMHO, but I know people do it.

pixiesmimi
12-19-2007, 09:59 AM
No, I wouldn't spend that much money for a one day hopper. I was just wondering if there was a portion of this that I could pay just for a hopper for one day instead of having to pay the whole amount for the week since we probably would only use it one day. I just wasn't sure how they were working it now but figured that it was a one time fee for the whole time. We may just go this route next time so we don't have to worry about it and can move around when we want to, though we usually stay with one park each day except maybe to eat.

Cinderella's mom
12-20-2007, 02:04 PM
I should have just waited to find it here... Anyway, I originally bought 5 day PH and now we decided not to go to Sea World, so we need to buy another day PH. We don't have to be at the airport till 3:00pm, so I am thinking of doing another day at WDW!!!!!! Not sure that DH will agree on that one though.... 11 days and counting!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

DizneyRox
12-20-2007, 04:06 PM
It's a couple bucks to add a day to that 5 Day park hopper, no additional charge to make it a park hopper. DO NOT purchase a single day ticket, upgrade that 5 day tickets to 6 days.