PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Football Question

goofhook
12-14-2007, 07:40 AM
I just happen to be in the playoffs, with four great running backs. I need to pick two from these four. The running backs are Clinton Portis, Marshawn Lynch, Chester Taylor, and Adrian Peterson ( from Vikings not Bears )

Ruprect
12-14-2007, 08:43 AM
Peterson is an obvious choice. Not sure who the other should be. Watch out for Lynch because they play in Cleveland this weekend and the forecaster this morning said to expect up to 8 inches of snow on Sunday. I'd be wary as to how that will affect the game.

kakn7294
12-14-2007, 09:33 AM
Personally, I like Portis - he's carried my other fantasy team more than once this year. And to think, I was upset when DH chose him at the beginning of the season!

Mackflava99
12-14-2007, 09:53 AM
Peterson of course- I also like Lynch- BUT it depends on who he is playing- if its clevelend- then play him they have a bad defense vs. the run- Even my jets ran alot vs Clev.

Damon18
12-14-2007, 10:37 PM
I would also go with Peterson and Lynch. Lynch seems to have a better matchup this week compared to Portis.

goofhook
12-17-2007, 07:02 AM
Now I need to know what three recievers to start from these four. They are Randy Moss, Anthony Gonzalez, Torry Holt, and Kevin Curtis. I'm leaning towards Moss, Gonzalez, and Curtis, knowing Holt is against the Steelers. But still, the Steelers defense has not bee great lately. Anyone have an idea who I should start?