PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! And it's a bouncing baby...

MickeysGirl
12-14-2007, 07:20 AM
.... well it's GONNA BE a bouncing baby boy, sometime today! :babyroll:

Right about now, Lizzy should be at the hospital beginning the induction process!! I'm gonna be an aunt again... sorta. hehe

Anyway, so I thought it might be nice if when she got back home she was welcomed with a party congratulating her, so this is to you babe!

Welcome one and all to today's...

Happy Birthday Baby Rines Party!!! :baby:

Happy Friday everyone!

Specialty Drink of the day: :beer: (a Lizzy favorite) Crown and Coke
... with soda for the kids and an open bar as always ....
:wine: :papple: :marg:

I hope you all have a great weekend. Don't get stressed with the holiday shopping (I've been enough for everyone anyway, I'm sure! :rolleyes: ). I'll update on Lizzy whenever I hear anything!!

RedheadWriter
12-14-2007, 07:25 AM
:party::party::party::party::party::party:
Welcome to the world!!!!!

pogo
12-14-2007, 07:34 AM
:party:..... HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE ! .....:party:

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY RINES !

:cake:

I'll take a Crown and Coke on the rocks.... hold the Coke !

I hope everyone had a great weekend..... let's party on! :D
:trio::trio::trio:

Mickey'sGirl
12-14-2007, 08:56 AM
Happy Friday -- and good luck to Lizzy! I brought some candy canes and chocolates to share. :santa:

Dsnygirl
12-14-2007, 09:11 AM
I hope everyone had a great weekend..... let's party on!
:trio::trio::trio:
Pogo??? Did you go through your whole weekend already?? Wow... and you usually live for Monday!! Are you there already?? :D

Happy Friday, everyone... and an early "Happy Birthday" to baby Rines!! :party: I'll share in Jenn's chocolates and candy canes, if it's okay - hold the Crown & Coke 'til this evening! :thumbsup:

Have a great day, everyone!!

pogo
12-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Pogo??? Did you go through your whole weekend already?? Wow... and you usually live for Monday!! Are you there already?? :D
It had to be the Crown ! :shake:

So..... let's have another Crown and Coke... hold the Coke... and a really great weekend ! :D

offwego
12-14-2007, 10:17 AM
It had to be the Crown ! :shake:

So..... let's have another Crown and Coke... hold the Coke... and a really great weekend ! :D

I was some surprised..never mind wishing away friday you went for that and saturday and sunday too!

I'll take one (but perhaps delivery could be a tad later).

Have a great weekend everyone! We are going to be wrapping gifts for a charity this weekend. Does anyone else have some of their "give back" time planned for this weekend?

MickeysGirl
12-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Ok, so I just got a phone call from Lizzy, and here I was thinking as I answered that she was just checking in. But no...........

The little guy just couldn't wait any longer! Lizzy went in to labor all on her own and had him 40 minutes before she was to be induced!!!

So as I was typing this thread this morning, he'd already arrived.

:babyroll: BABY RINES HAS ARRIVED!!! :babyroll:
6:38 am EST
7 lb 3 oz
19 1/4" long(mom and dad haven't settled on a name yet) :blush:

Mom and baby are doing fine. I didn't talk to her very long, just because she sounded like she was beat (understandably!) and making the phone call rounds. But I'm so thrilled for Lizzy, Ian and the rest of the family!! Love ya babe! :hug:

murphy1
12-14-2007, 10:43 AM
Congrats Lizzy!!! She kept posting on the moms thread and it was like he was never going to come out, he was too cozy!! What a great Christmas present!

diz_girl
12-14-2007, 10:46 AM
:congrats: on the :babyroll:. Here's some :pixie: for mama and baby.

pogo
12-14-2007, 10:49 AM
Congratulations to all ! :thumbsup:

I think that calls for another round ! :D

murphy1
12-14-2007, 10:56 AM
I didn't have my first one yet, Pogo (I will bribe you so I don't spill the beans about u-know-what!!LOL Don't worry, I wouldn't do that haha;):secret:

Beach Club Babe
12-14-2007, 11:13 AM
:babyroll: Congratulations, Lizzy and family!:baby:

JanetMegan
12-14-2007, 11:13 AM
I'll take a big ol :marg: in celebration and congrats Lizzy, I'm so glad you didn't have to go through the induction stuff-ick. Happy Friday everyone!

Cinderelley
12-14-2007, 11:41 AM
:party::congrats::party:

Nascfan
12-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Congratulations to Lizzy and family!

ChipDale
12-14-2007, 04:27 PM
BABY RINES HAS ARRIVED!!!
7 lb 3 oz
19 1/4" long

Congratulations Lizzy! :baby:

I'll drink to that! :cheers:

:chip: TGIF :dale:

That deserves a few :beer::beer::beer:in baby's honor! Please keep 'em coming, Jamie! :D

offwego
12-14-2007, 04:42 PM
7 lb 3 oz
19 1/4" long(mom and dad haven't settled on a name yet) :blush::

Wonderful news!! I'm so happy for them.:party:

MsMin
12-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Congrats to Lizzy and her new bundle! :baby: and
Happy Friday Everyone...
Hmmm... have any peppermint schnapps?

SgtTigger
12-14-2007, 07:53 PM
7 lb 3 oz

Welcome to A new Disney fan..... with a mom like Lizzy you know the kid will love Disney.......

Happy Friday Everyone

:cop: :tigger:

disneydeb
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM
Congratulations!:party: and Happy Birthday!

Dr_Nigel_C
12-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Happy Friday everyone! :-D

Hope everyone is having a great day -- I'll definitely be having a crown and coke in honor of Baby Rines! Congrats Lizzy & Ian!

Y'all have a great weekend - drinks are on the way!

Caroleh
12-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Happy Friday, Everyone and Congratulations Lizzy!!!!

I think Pogo had my drink for me!! Do I see him under the table with a lampshade on his head?

Beast_fanatic
12-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Ok, so I just got a phone call from Lizzy, and here I was thinking as I answered that she was just checking in. But no...........

The little guy just couldn't wait any longer! Lizzy went in to labor all on her own and had him 40 minutes before she was to be induced!!!

So as I was typing this thread this morning, he'd already arrived.

7 lb 3 oz

Mom and baby are doing fine. I didn't talk to her very long, just because she sounded like she was beat (understandably!) and making the phone call rounds. But I'm so thrilled for Lizzy, Ian and the rest of the family!! Love ya babe! :hug:

:congrats: Lizzy & Ian! Have a happy baby! :baby:

ElenitaB
12-15-2007, 01:47 PM
A day late and a dollar short... there still some Coke & Crown around? Though I do like the way Beth thinks! A bit of peppermint schnapps in a mug of hot cocoa would be just divine!

Congratulations, Lizzy and Ian! Welcome baby! What do you think of Michael as a name? :mickey3:

AbeeNormal
12-15-2007, 01:58 PM
Welcome home Baby Rines :cloud9:

Congratulations Lizzy:joy:

Dr_Nigel_C
12-15-2007, 05:06 PM
Ellen -- there's plenty of Crown and Coke left!!

SgtTigger
12-15-2007, 07:09 PM
:prince:
Ellen -- there's plenty of Crown and Coke left!!

Ellen..... why do you want to pour Coke on your crown???????????

:prince:

Dr_Nigel_C
12-15-2007, 09:28 PM
Cause it tastes GREAT! :-P

SgtTigger
12-16-2007, 11:45 AM
Cause it tastes GREAT! :-P

Oh ok I though it was less filling

Lizzy
12-17-2007, 08:17 AM
Thank you so much everyone! I was so glad to have gone into labor on my own and not have to be induced!

I was sitting on the couch at about 2:15 am or so, cramping up thinking it was nerves because I really didn't want to be induced. Then I realized that the cramps were quite frequent, so I started to time them. 5 min, 4 min, uh oh....
So I ran into wake up my hubby and said, um Ian, we gotta go, I am going to take a shower then we should go, now. He flew out of bed and got ready while I showered. We got to the hospital about 3:30 and I was already at 6! Things went pretty quick after that. I didn't have to push for very long, but I admit it was a lot more difficult than when my first son was born. I foudn out why- his head did not cone. He looked like a c-section baby! Beautiful! I will get some pictures up soon so you all can see.

My Dr came in Saturday morning and said- do you want to go home? So I got to go home sat night after the baby's 36 hour jaundice test rather than sunday morning. It was such a relief to be home!

Now for the name.....

Paul Joseph Rines

After Ian's dad and my dad. It was a rough decision for me on the names due to my previous miscarriage but nothing else seems to fit the little guy. So we call him PJ :D

Thank you again all of you this was really great to read! I am going to print it out and put it in the baby book!

MauiMouse
12-17-2007, 02:17 PM
Congratulations Lizzy & Ian on your new little baby boy!

:congrats: