PDA

View Full Version : Santa meet and greet?

mandalore15
12-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Is there a Santa meet and greet at any of the Disney parks during the holidays? I thought I remember hearing that there was one at one of the resorts. Can anyone set me straight on this?

Thanks.

ElenitaB
12-13-2007, 05:57 PM
We've met Santa Goofy at Disney Studios, and you can meet the real man in red at Downtown Studios, right next to the Lego Store.

Donald
12-13-2007, 06:16 PM
There was a santa meet and greet on Main Street in MK last week!:santa2:

kakn7294
12-13-2007, 06:17 PM
Last year, Santa was in the MK right next to Town Hall. He's also at DTD. We saw Goofy dressed as Santa at AK at Camp Minnie-Mickey.

Strmchsr
12-13-2007, 07:09 PM
Plus you can catch a variety of Santas at World Showcase (including the American version at the American pavilion). They are usually available for pictures and talking after their story.

kakn7294
12-13-2007, 07:22 PM
Plus you can catch a variety of Santas at World Showcase (including the American version at the American pavilion). They are usually available for pictures and talking after their story.Oh yeah, thanks Chris, I forgot about those!

mandalore15
12-14-2007, 03:40 AM
Thanks for the help guys. Heading over to DW on Saturday and wanted to get some pics with Santa and my 1 year old daughter.

Happy Holidays.

laward32
12-14-2007, 04:29 PM
Last year we saw him outside of World of Disney at DTD. Hope that helps.:mickey:

mudpuppysmom
12-14-2007, 04:57 PM
If you are really looking for THE best Santa (the US version I'll say), go to the American Pavilion at Epcot......last year DS and I waited to see him and I thought the mall Santa would be what greeted us -- I should have known we were AT Disney......Well, when the big guy, AND Mrs. Claus came out, he was THE best one I have ever seen in all my years.......THE best hands down!!! That pic was our Christmas card last year and everyone commented on "where did you get that pictrue taken?"....and "boy that was on expensive trip to see Santa!"........I wanted to go back this year but my guys outvoted me and we're going in January instead......

Also, the other "santas" are all around WS telling stories and greeting guests.....the big guy from Canada was talking to DS and asked him where we were from......when I told him near Pittsburgh he said "be sure to leave me some pierogies and a hoagie -OK"

OHHHHH I wish we were going........

Hayden's Dad
12-14-2007, 05:07 PM
We met Santa off Main Street in MK, he was great. He is also at Downtown Disney. The Santas around Epcot are great, but they only stay for meet and greets if they have time.