PDA

View Full Version : Missing Child from Falmouth

merlinmagic4
12-13-2007, 03:20 PM
Apparently we have had a little boy abducted by his father. I hope it's okay to post a link but if it gets removed you can google Christopher Seychew and all the news pops right up. There is a picture of him and the father. You just never know who might be able to help so I thought I'd put it out here.

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071212/NEWS11/71212011

snowflakegirl
12-13-2007, 03:56 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the boy and his family right now ... Not that any kidnapping would be easy, but custody kidnappings are always messy. I'm hoping for a safe and happy resolution for that little boy.

missbunny
12-13-2007, 05:12 PM
That is so scary. I hope it all turns out for the best. My prayers will be with the family.
I have in-laws in Eastham so I know where this is.
It makes you wonder why do people put their kids in harms way? There is always a better answer than just taking the child. The boy must be scared not knowing what is going to happen next. It is always the children who suffer in these cases. Hopefully it all works out well.

chechas
12-13-2007, 06:26 PM
Oh wow. That is horrible! My family lives in E. Falmouth so I will give them a heads up also just in case he is still in the area.

My thoughts and prayers are with the little boy and his family.

cal5755
12-13-2007, 10:44 PM
I showed the picture to both my mom and DH. We live in Elkton MD and we all work at a truck stop off of 95. We will keep our eyes out. Our thoughts are with the childs other parent... that is such a sad situation.

merlinmagic4
12-18-2007, 03:21 PM
Just thought I'd update. The father was found in Belize with the boy. The little guy has been returned to his mom! What a Christmas gift!

kakn7294
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the update! I'm so glad he was found. It happens far too often that these kids disappear forever. It's nice when they have a happy outcome!