PDA

View Full Version : Quick EMH Question

disneymom2000
12-13-2007, 01:32 PM
I leave in the morning for WDW. How early can you pick up an armband for EMH for EPCOT and where do you go to get one? I am hoping to arrive, go through EPCOT and pick up an armband, grab the monorail to MK for our dinner ressies but need to stay on the monorail coming back to the Boardwalk because I wanted to stop at the resorts along the way to take pics and I don't think I will be back to EPCOT before it closes prior to EMH. I appreciate all the info you guys have. :mickey:

MMouse6937
12-13-2007, 01:52 PM
Last time we were there for EMHs we found they were giving out bands pretty early. I guess it would depend on your reservation time, but it doesn't hurt to ask. If not, you can get one relatively quickly when you come back in after making your resort rounds! It doesn't matter if the park is "closed" they will be handing them out at the front gate. Have fun!!:mickey:

kakn7294
12-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I believe that it's somewhere around 4p but I could be getting that confused with the party bracelets. If you aren't in the park when the EMH's start, you can still get back in with your park ticket and resort ID or Key to the World.

Gibbs
12-13-2007, 07:45 PM
I don't remember how early you could pick up an arm band, but it's not really a big deal. there are plenty of pickup spots for arm bands so lines usually move quickly.

Have a Great time.:congrats::high5:

CleveRocks
12-14-2007, 04:22 AM
EMH wristband distribution starts precisely 2 hours prior to the public closing time. This goes for all 4 parks, 365 days a year.

You can enter an evening EMH park even after the public closing time, even if you don't yet have a wristband. You would need to find a wristband distribution point if you wanted to go onto/into any rides/attractions ... but you most certainly CAN enter Epcot without a wristband even after the time the park closes to the general public.