PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Christmas Trip!!!

artyboy
12-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey all!

I just booked a 3 night surprise trip at Port Orleans Riverside as a present for my partner (but yes...I get to go too!!!):thumbsup:

We leave December 26th...too excited to type...and I can't believe that I got it this close to the dates...and at a decent rate, too!!

WOO HOO!!!:yay::yay::yay:

mrsgaribaldi
12-12-2007, 05:39 PM
What a nice surprise!!!
Have a great time:mickey:

PetefromRI
12-12-2007, 06:57 PM
Nothing like a last minute trip.My wife loves them because That way I can't drive her nuts for a year.Have a great trip!!!

caryrae
12-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Hey all!

I just booked a 3 night surprise trip at Port Orleans Riverside as a present for my partner (but yes...I get to go too!!!):thumbsup:

We leave December 26th...too excited to type...and I can't believe that I got it this close to the dates...and at a decent rate, too!!

WOO HOO!!!:yay::yay::yay:

That's awesome, I have never been during Xmas, hopefully someday we will. It's very hard for my wife to get time off the last 3 months of the year. Have a great time.

P.S. I see you are from Key West. We are going down there next April. My wife and I just love the Keys. We are staying at the Duval House.

Jimenyfan
12-12-2007, 08:58 PM
Surprise trips are the best, I hope you have a wonderful time. We will be arriving on Dec. 29th and can't wait.:mickey: