PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Frequency?

SoaringEpcot
12-11-2007, 12:29 PM
I thought that you could only get a Fast Pass every 2 hours. But last Thursday at MK every time we got a Fast Pass the next Fast Pass available time was only 30 minutes after we had just got one.

The rest of the week at all of the other parks it was right at 2 hours before we could get the next Fast Pass. The only thing that was different that day was when we were entering the park a CM ask us for our ZIP code, we had been asked that several times while we were there. But this time the CM asked to scan one of our tickets.

I went around getting all of the Fast Passes I could. I even gave many away for BTMR, SM, and Space Mtn.

DizneyRox
12-11-2007, 01:58 PM
Not all attraction FPs work the same way.

I've bene ablet o get a FP IMMEDIATELY after getting a FP for Lights, Motor, Action! I've seen other windows as well, depends on how they have it set up.

I would guess they can adjust the system based on park capacity, attendence, etc.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-11-2007, 03:14 PM
I think you can only get 2 fastpasses within a certain time (maybe 1 or 2 hours) you must use those before being able to get another....

kakn7294
12-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I can't keep track of which attractions have what FP rules so my hard-and-fast rule is to go by what my current FP ticket says is the time I can get another one - I'm blonde and it's just easier this way. :blush:

CleveRocks
12-11-2007, 05:53 PM
I think you can only get 2 fastpasses within a certain time (maybe 1 or 2 hours) you must use those before being able to get another....
There is no way for WDW to know whether or not you've actually used a FASTPASS, so it's not accurate that you must use the ones you have before getting another.

You are eligible to get another FASTPASS at the no later than 2 hours after getting the previous one. If your return window for the previous FASTPASS begins less than 2 hours from when you got the previous FASTPASS, you will be eligible to get another one about 5 or 10 minutes AFTER that return time begins.