PDA

View Full Version : DS received a wish at MK

SoaringEpcot
12-11-2007, 11:27 AM
We had entered MK at 1:00 pm last Friday. DW decided we would try Pinoccihio Village Haus for lunch. We got fasspasses for Peter Pan because it was a 70 minute wait. As soon as we walked in Pinoccihio's DS(3 1/2yrs) started crying saying he wanted to ride Peter Pan. A CM came up to him asked him what was wrong. He told her he wanted to ride Peter Pan. She talked to him for a while, then she gave him a sticker and said come find me after you finish eating. DW was in line for our food and did not know all of this was going on.

When DW brought our food to the table I told her what had happened and that the CM ask us to find her after we ate. Our thoughts were wondering what was going to happen next. While we were eating she came back to our table to check on DS to make sure he was eating his lunch.

After we finished eating we walked outside to find her. I walked around for about 5 minutes before I finally found her. She sat down on the ground with DS and began asking him questions about Peter Pan. After he answered her she began filling out a certificate for him that was an Honorary Lost Boy. She signed the back with her name followed by Dream Squad.

She then took DS by the hand and walked us to the front of the Peter Pan ride and the CM put us right on. DS was ecstatic and thanked her.

That was our experience with the Dream Squad, it really made our trip special, especially since it was the last day that we were going to be in the parks.

laward32
12-11-2007, 11:38 AM
That's wonderful. I love to here everybody's stories about receiving "dreams".
We actually received a "dream" when we were there in Oct. We were getting autographs and pics in toontown with the princesses and as we were leaving we were stopped. We received wristbands to come back at closing and got the park to ourselves for an our. I believe they gave out 3000 of these. It was really awesome walking through the park and nobody being around. It was very magical.:mickey:

DizNee143
12-11-2007, 11:39 AM
awww..so happy to hear your little guy received a wish!! :mickey:

AwPhooey
12-11-2007, 11:47 AM
What an awesome experience for your son!

To me, an experience like that makes up for any bad/disappointing things that happen on a Disney vacation.

It's great to hear that the Disney magic is still alive! :mickey: :magic:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
I love hearing these stories, they are so sweet!

I'm glad it made your trip extra-special :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
12-11-2007, 12:07 PM
HOW COOL!!! Isn't it amazing how one person can make everything so amazing? :mickey:

#1donaldfan
12-11-2007, 12:20 PM
Too good !!!...then you used you FP to ride again I hope......:thumbsup:

January-2007
12-11-2007, 12:58 PM
That's so sweet, thanks for sharing!

baby minnie's mommy
12-11-2007, 01:25 PM
That's wonderful that she spent some time talking one-on-one with your son! I love that about the regular castmembers, too, when they talk to our DD. It makes the trip extra special when they take the time to get down on your child's level.

I love seeing stories like this. You've won more than a prize - you've won a magical memory. :cloud9:

IloveDisney71
12-11-2007, 01:36 PM
That is SO sweet. I know your DS LOVED it!
I am hoping that we experience a dream while we are there, but even if we don't just being there is magical enough.

SBETigg
12-11-2007, 01:44 PM
Oh, how wonderful! I'm so glad you had some magic on your trip, and neat for the DS!

poeticeclipse
12-11-2007, 01:54 PM
Awww! Your story made me tear up a little. Congratulations!

Experiences like this is why we love Disney. It's why we keep going back. We know that it's a special place and you just can't find true magic like that just anywhere.

kakn7294
12-11-2007, 03:26 PM
That's really great! I'm love to hear stories like that! A CM was really great to my DD7 in August. We were in Sir Mickey's purchasing her a Jasmine necklace the the CM was asking DD if that's her fav princess and if we had seen her yet. Well, it is and we hadn't. A few minutes later, the CM was sitting on the floor with DD and a park map. She had called to find out when Jasmine would be making an appearance and where and was pointing it out to DD on the map. She never addressed us, just talked to DD. It was really touching to see her interact with DD that way. And of course, we went right over to see Jasmine after that!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-11-2007, 11:01 PM
That is so neat!! :thumbsup:

Ms.Disney
12-12-2007, 09:26 AM
What a great story, so heart warming. Thank you for sharing. Disney is magical :mickey: