PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Seating Question

jtgatorfan
12-11-2007, 11:05 AM
I know this has probably been asked about a million times... but let's make it one million and one. Having been to WDW about a million times, I have never been to Fantasmic!. We're planning on going tomorrow (Wednesday - 12/12) evening and was wondering what time we'd need to arrive at the theater to get a semi-decent seat for a 6:30 PM showtime? Not sure how the crowds factor in during the off-peak days... which are not so much off-peak anymore. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

faline
12-11-2007, 11:08 AM
I'd suggest arriving 1-1/2 hours before the show unless you have the dinner package.

DDuck66
12-11-2007, 02:13 PM
As said above, I would arrive about an 1 and a half in advance of the show. We usually have one person wait in line and the other person go and get some snacks to help pass the time. There is also a large snack center at the top of the auditorium that you can eat at. We were there this past Saturday (12/8), and the crowds were some of the heaviest I had seen. It was more crowded this past weekend than it was over Christmas week last year.

MOJoe
12-11-2007, 02:48 PM
Because of the Holiday crowds, you may indeed need to be in line over an hour before the show. It is worth it though. Fantasmic is a wonderful spectacle. It is my personal favorite for Disney evening entertainment. Anyway, if you are lucky enough to be admitted, the best seats are slightly left of center, half way down the stairs. Enjoy the show!