PDA

View Full Version : I need help with a problem!

pugslave
12-11-2007, 10:44 AM
We were at WDW from 12/1-12/8 and had a WONDERFUL time. That being said, we did have one small problem. We were at MVMCP on 12/4 and they had "dance parties" going on. The huge sign out front of Cosmic Ray's said "Open 7pm to midnight". My daughter wanted to ride space mountain and then party one last time before we left. It was 11:20 pm, so we headed to Space Mountain first and rode that. Then we headed over to Cosmic Ray's for a quick dance, and then head home. We arrived at 11:45, and the place was empty. My daughter was SOOOO disappointed. We left the MVMCP in tears. Other families arrived the same time we did, and they too were very sad. Does anyone have the name/address of someone I could write to about this. We had a great time and Disney rocked, but "midnight" means "midnight" and they really should have honored their times. Thanks again for all your help!

Melanie
12-11-2007, 06:58 PM
Does anyone have the name/address of someone I could write to about this.

I'm sorry you guys were disappointed! Try this:

[email protected]

Crystal Palace
12-12-2007, 09:41 AM
I'm sorry that happened to you. Yes, midnight does mean midnight, and they need to make sure everything they offer is available until the time that is posted. Those tickets aren't cheap, and in my personal opinion...so not worth the extra money. But that's beside the point. ;) I would definately write them a letter and tell them what you think.

mrsgaribaldi
12-14-2007, 10:22 AM
I feel so bad for your DD. Did you write the letter? I've contacted Disney a few times and they have always called me back after a week or 2. Let us know what they say.:mickey:

pugslave
12-14-2007, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone! I'm going to write a letter this weekend, and will let you know if they respond.