PDA

View Full Version : Question about Yak & Yeti

mjaclyn
12-10-2007, 03:42 PM
Can someone give me an update about Yak & Yeti? Is this restaurant open yet or is it taking reservations for future trips? Also, does anyone know if it's included in the Dining Plan?

Thanks!

mjaclyn
12-10-2007, 04:24 PM
Hi again - I just found out that Yak & Yeti IS accepting reservations and IS on the Dining Plan. Yay! I just made my reservation for January! Can't wait to go!

mouseketeer mom
12-10-2007, 05:47 PM
We ate there 3 wks ago. It was typical asian food, nothing knock out special, but we enjoyed it anyway. Lots of neat artifacts and decor to look at. We snagged a table by the window(the place was empty) and watched the Jammin Jungle parade while we ate. We liked it, but wouldn't hurry to go back.

LandFan
12-11-2007, 09:06 AM
We ate there about 2 weeks ago. Yes it is on the Dining Plan but it DOES NOT take DDE. I was bummed about that. We had the Dim Sum Sampler thingee and it was great! We also had the tamarind chicken which was good too. The Mango Pie is to die for! It is really beautiful inside if you like nice woodwork. It still smelled of varnish though : )

ldn324
12-11-2007, 09:19 AM
We enjoyed Y & Y so much during our recent trip that we ate there twice!

Definitely on the DP and I think I read somewhere that they will start taking ADRs in January. We walked in both times on our trip last week and had no wait at all to get in.

I hope you go and enjoy it as much as we did!:tasty:

SurferStitch
12-20-2007, 02:13 PM
We had lunch there during our trip last week. We had a great window table on the second floor, and we could look out into the park while we dined. AC was ridiculously cold, and several patrons were complaining to their servers about it.

Food was excellent. The wok fried green beans were to die for! OMG they were sooooo good!! DH had the egg rolls, and they were delish!!

I had the crispy Mahi Mahi, and it was nothing like standard Asian fare. It was delicious, and perfectly cooked. DH had the sweet and sour chicken, and he said it was incredible.

We will definitely dine there on our next trip. Service and food were top notch.

We couldn't use our DDE card, but we didn't care. It was worth the cost!