PDA

View Full Version : I can't take it much longer...................

dolphinmickey9170
12-10-2007, 11:28 AM
I'm going crazy. The long wait between trips is hard enough, but when you get down to the last couple of days......its torture. I can't take it anymore. I just wanna be there already. I still have 3 days, 4 hours, and 41 minutes until we leave. I just don't know if I can make it any further......I can't sleep I am so excited!! Are we there yet?

Anyone else going crazy waiting for their last couple days!?!? How do you handle it?? What do you do to pacify your anxiety? Someone please help me:mickey:

JWDisneyFan
12-10-2007, 12:09 PM
I am always the same way, so I can sympathize with you. We leave early tomorrow morning and this day is going so slow!!!! I keep looking at the clock hoping it is later than it is. At least my daughter has dance lessons later this afternoon, so I have somewhere to go, but I have nothing else to do today.

Have a great trip!

tinkerbell04
12-10-2007, 12:17 PM
We have 52 more hours and I am counting down :)

faline
12-10-2007, 12:23 PM
While it seems to take a long time, it will get here! Have a great trip! :mickey:

mickey&missy
12-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I can totally sympathize with you! Let me tell you, the night before we on our last trip I hardly slept a wink! I had been having WDW dreams for weeks! I started packing like a month in advance because I just couldn't take it!!!

We have 89 days to go. I've already started my "disney drawer" I have a big draw in my dresser that I use to put stuff I'm going to take. Currently it has the kids Pirates and Princesses costumes, bathing suits, and some summer clothes I pulled out as I was putting them away and some I got great clearance deals ons, as well as some tolietries I picked up as I've been running errands.

I just wish the trip lasted as long as the anticipation!!

Have a magical vacation!!!

SBETigg
12-10-2007, 12:49 PM
I could not sleep for weeks before we left last time. Nothing helped. It was torture. Hang in there.

IloveDisney71
12-10-2007, 01:00 PM
I know exactly what you mean! I leave in 5 days, so you are closer to leaving than me.
I've done all of my Disney trip shopping and I think I'm going to start packing tonight. I was going to wait, but I don't think I can wait any longer. I know the night before a trip, I ususally only sleep 4 or 5 hours.

Have LOTS & LOTS of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DisneyWhirled
12-10-2007, 02:37 PM
It is sooo exciting, just a few days out!! Have a great time!! Hope the next few days go by quickly for you!

Tell Ben and the family we say "Hello" and wish you a fun filled, safe trip!!!

kakn7294
12-10-2007, 03:05 PM
Hey Kristen, you can always pretend that you're me since we're not going until August! Seriously, I usually live in denial that the trip is so close until those last few days then I get so busy and excited that I can't sleep either. I usually end up dead-tired on our first day! I hope you can relax a bit and get some sleep before you go! Have a great trip!

dolphinmickey9170
12-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Well, I actually don't have to work Thursday now as someone offered to work for me! I also don't have to go to class on Wednesday for my final exam as I have a B without taking it!! So now I can spend the next 2 days, 15 hours and 43 minutes chilling out!

I'm sorry Kathy you aren't coming with me, but we will have a blast in August!!:mickey:

And Karen, I'm sorry you aren't coming with me too, but May will be great!!:mickey:

baby minnie's mommy
12-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Let's see, ways I pass the time...

- Visit Intercot
- Make a list of every single thing to take
- Visit Intercot
- Make a Christmas shopping list
- Visit Intercot
- Pair clothes together to see what we'll all wear, especially the Christmas-themed clothes
- Visit Intercot
- Do laundry and clean so the house is cozy when we return
- Visit Intercot

:D

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! :mickey3: :minnie:

pdrlkr
12-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

RocknRoller94
12-11-2007, 10:34 PM
When I get excited about something, I just sit and type up lists of what I'm going to do, and what I'm going to pack.:mickey:Have a nice trip!:D

dolphinmickey9170
12-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Let's see, ways I pass the time...

- Visit Intercot
- Make a list of every single thing to take
- Visit Intercot
- Make a Christmas shopping list
- Visit Intercot
- Pair clothes together to see what we'll all wear, especially the Christmas-themed clothes
- Visit Intercot
- Do laundry and clean so the house is cozy when we return
- Visit Intercot

:D

Hope you have a wonderful vacation! :mickey3: :minnie:

What perfect advice. Thanks for the idea!!!!!!! :cloud9:Reading people's trip reports make me want to go NOW!! We are down to 19 hours before we leave.

Disney-lovin' Dutchman
12-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I have 9 more days to go and I find that I'm checking Intercot more and more by the day! yesterday, it was 15 times, today it's the 18th time I've looked and probably not the last :)

Good luck and have a great time!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-13-2007, 08:15 AM
That's it.....I'm too excited, I couldn't sleep so I have been reading the boards all morning. Less than 4 hours and we'll hit the road. My stomach is churning, my head aches, I can't focus on anything else but WDW!! Does this mean I'm an addict? Is there a 12 step program for this? Do you think I can get some coffee IV stat? I have a looooooooong drive ahead and I have only had about 4 hours of broken sleep. How many cups of coffee do you think I can consume between Baltimore and WDW? I'll let you know on my trip reports. Thanks for letting me vent! This is my favorite place, other than the world itself:cloud9:!

SBETigg
12-13-2007, 09:06 AM
I'm so excited for you! Have a fantastic time. I don't know when I'll get back so I'm waiting to live vicariously through your trip reports. Drive safe.

My guess is three cups. :) You could probably drink more but it will occasion too many rest stops.

danyele128
12-13-2007, 09:43 AM
I hear you. We are down to the last couple of days and let me tell you, when my 6 and 9 year old are in bed at night trying to go to bed, all they do is giggle and talk about Disney! That is the best thing for us to hear and it makes it so much more rewarding. I know everything else (aka reality) will just disappear when we get there.:cloud9:

I get the goosebumps when each morning they tell me how many days are left and that they get teary eyed each time they start to think about Disney World!!

Dec 17-21
Danyele128

BTW, MERRY X-MAS YALL!

cal5755
12-13-2007, 09:44 AM
Well I hope you have a magical trip!! BTW.. where in MD are you?? I am in Elkton.. I can meet you in Baltimore in an hour and a half and hide in your back seat all the way to Disney!!!

I am so missing Disney.... 273 days to go before our next family trip.... ahhh just dreaming of 10 nights in the World!!!

kakn7294
12-13-2007, 11:12 AM
:sadwave: Bye Kristen (and Ben)! I'll miss you! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.