PDA

View Full Version : spectromagic

Disney-Nut
12-10-2007, 07:44 AM
Does spectromagic go threw out the year or just summer months. I'm going to be there jan 12 and someone said only on saturday nights?

kakn7294
12-10-2007, 07:48 AM
It runs on various nights throughout the year. Here is a link to the official WDW website calendar (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/calendar/parkhours/calendarHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage&date=20080101). If you click on the date you will be there, it shows that Spectromagic will be run at 7pm. Just bear in mind that this calendar is sometimes not 100% accurate - pick up a times guide at each park for the most accurate information when you arrive.

Marker
12-10-2007, 09:56 AM
threw out

I don't think I've ever known them to throw out the parade at any time of year. Some nights they may not have it, but since it still has scheduled performances I have to assume they have not thrown it out. That would take one HUGE dumpster to throw out a parade that big. I'll bet they'd have to pay their trash collectors extra for something that big.

Main Street Jim
12-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Yes, Spectro runs "throughout" the year; however, not 365 days a year. It depends on the time of year and what time the park closes. For example, with the Christmas, Halloween, and P&P Party nights, Spectro does not run. In January, I believe P&P is like three or four days a week, so Spectro will run on the weekends when the park is open a little bit later. Like kakn7294 said, just check the official Disney Web site before you leave, and then grab a Times Guide on your way into the park just to make sure. The only reasons we would actually cancel the parade is due to inclement weather or a major technical difficulty.