PDA

View Full Version : I can't wait 'til Christmas

princessjojo
12-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Usually we give my baby sister something cheesy for Christmas and something that she really wanted, within reason, but this year, one of my other sisters & I are going to give her something better. We were planning on going in June, but the baby sister wasn't part of the plan.

She is the type of child that has 4 sisters and suffers only child syndrome. I was about to finish college when she was born and the sister closest to her age is 12 years older than her.

Well this year we are getting a pair of Mickey ears and putting her name on them with "rhinestones" and a Mickey doll and wrapping it for her. Inside we're putting a note telling her to pack her bags, she's coming with us. She is going to be soooo excited. She has wanted to go with us several times, but has always had something to come up, or couldn't get our of school. This year, it has worked out and she's coming for part of the time, but she still has to leave earlier than the rest of us. But she still gets to come along.

I can't wait to give her her present. She is going to be so excited and has no idea. Last year, she got to go to NYC and dance with some of the Rockettes while one of them was helping her with some dance routine she had to do, and this will beat that. I think I will be more excited than she will.

Anyway, I just had to share. I am so excited and can't tell her. Hopefully, our schedules will be so busy between now and then that I won't get to talk with her too much between now and then, because I can never keep secrets, especially at Christmas.

Thanks for letting me tell someone, now don't you tell:secret:.

faline
12-09-2007, 04:47 PM
What a great present for your sister! :mickey:

tinksmom02
12-09-2007, 09:08 PM
what a great present! and what great sisters you are! She'll be so excited! Good luck at keeping the secret!

Beast_fanatic
12-09-2007, 11:00 PM
:thumbsup: