PDA

View Full Version : DL Guest Relations Hours?

JabberJaws
12-09-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, leaving for DLR in less than 28 hours!!! Got a quick question for those that can help.

How late does guest relations at the parks stay open? We have will-call tickets to pick up at GR at one of the parks, and want to do it the night we get there so we will have the tickets in hand the next day.

We should be at PPH at like 8:30. DL closes at 9:00. Will GR close right at 9? Will they be open a little bit after the park closes, like till it clears or something?

Thanks for the help guys!

NotaGeek
12-09-2007, 11:58 AM
You should call the hotel and see if they can arrange to have your tickets to be picked up when you check in. There is a Guest Relations at the PPH, so you might be able to get them there. If you arranged your stay through Disney Travel, give them a call and see if they can arrange it. I know that when I have stayed at the DLH they have had everything there for me at check-in.

tinkwest
12-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I can't quote specific hours, but it seems to me that, when I just happened to notice, Guest Relations outside of the parks was closed before the parks themselves.