PDA

View Full Version : Late January '08 ressie

disneyvivi1980
12-08-2007, 05:32 PM
I explained in another post I made, earlier this year, that I was able to make a ressie for Jan-Feb of '08.

Originally in October, I talked to a wonderful CM and was able to score from Jan 28 - Feb 2 with a full hook-up site. She wasn't able to give, at the time, 8 nights just like I wanted.

So, I made the ressie for those 5 nights and kept calling from time to time to check availabity in order to extend my stay.

My ongoing hope paid off today! When I called earlier today, I was finally able to add 3 more nights making my stay from Jan 28 -Feb 5, 2008.

Now I have a quick question, since I modified an existing ressie, they would place us on the same site for the whole stay and I assume that the sites are not assigned at the present time but only a few days before. Right?

That's all for now but I'm such a happy camper by being able to stay all the nights that I want...

I'll come back later with more questions... if no one minds!

LONESTAR
12-08-2007, 11:12 PM
We have done the same thing you did and stayed on the same site for our whole stay.

ibrowse17
12-08-2007, 11:31 PM
We have added days on our stay before, and while they warned us that we may have to change sites, we ended up not having to. I would hope the same thing would be true for you. I made our change while we were there, not before hand. I do not know if that makes any difference in regards of moving sites. Have a great trip:thumbsup: