PDA

View Full Version : Why is Tokelau the most requested Poly longhouse?

disneydoug
12-08-2007, 12:21 PM
I will request it for our December 15-19 stay. I just wondered what makes it the most requested. We have a garden view room. Thanks, Doug

lovetheprincesses
12-08-2007, 01:03 PM
it's a great location and the rooms are slightly larger. google tikiman2001 for room views from each longhouse.

vamaggie
12-08-2007, 01:12 PM
We stayed at Tokelau in Nov and loved it. It was our first time at Poly and we requested it since it seemed to be a fav here. We liked that it was 1)almost equi-distant from the GCH and the TTC, 2)was close to the parking lot, 3)right next to the quiet pool (which wasn't very quiet when we were in it! LOL) and 4) close to the beach for watching fireworks. We will request it next time too.

SBETigg
12-08-2007, 01:25 PM
There are some Garden View rooms with a lagoon view from the balcony. A lot of people request Tokelau in hope of getting these rooms, but also it is a nice central location.

illini
12-08-2007, 11:46 PM
We stayed in Tokelau in Nov and loved the location. We had a garden view (room 1921) that did give us a lovely view of the Contemporary and lagoon, although a sideways view. So I think the views are part of it. But what we loved about it was the location. Very close to GCH, and a pretty fast walk to the TTC. Right next to the bus stop and the parking lot, without being ON the parking lot. Next to the quiet pool and the beach. The rooms are a bit bigger than most longhouses, so that's a bonus for us with 3 kids. I don't think you could ask for a better location. It was perfect.
If you want to see the view from our room, send me a PM and I'll give you a link.

disneydoug
12-09-2007, 11:42 AM
Thank you!

Doug