PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Seen this years country bear Jamboree?

Grumpys Crew
12-08-2007, 09:53 AM
Have any of our latest Guests visited the Country Bear Jamboree?? Are they performing the CHRISTMAS SHOW??

mickey&missy
12-08-2007, 11:56 AM
I haven't been recently. But, I believe I read that they are not doing the Christmas overlay this year.

me...
12-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Sadly they are not doing the overlay this year.

mickeymousedabomb
12-08-2007, 05:06 PM
We saw the Country Bears Jamboree when we were at WDW Nov 21- Dec 1. While it was a great time, it was not a Christmas themed show. Enoy it. :mickey:

Main Street Jim
12-09-2007, 07:42 AM
If you'd like to see the CBJ Christmas show, e-mail Guest Relations here at the park and voice your concerns. I've heard quite a few guests in the park complaining that the show is not running this year, along with last year. There were apparently some "verbal complaints", but nothing was really taken into consideration. Only the "paper trail" will get followed up, so e-mail 'em and let 'em know you want the show back! ;) :thumbsup:

Carol
12-09-2007, 08:43 AM
They didn't do the overlay last year either.

PirateLover
12-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I actually wrote a hand written letter voicing my dismay. I loved the show when I saw it in 2005. Not a big fan of the normal version to be honest. I did receive a call back, letting me know that they do care about my opinions and my letter has been fwd to the appropriate higher ups. Imagine my family's excitement when "Disney MGM Studios" came up on the caller ID. ;)

SoaringEpcot
12-10-2007, 09:44 AM
We saw it on Friday and it is still the same year around show that I saw 25 years ago. I still love it though.

mouseketeer mom
12-10-2007, 09:48 AM
We saw the show 2 weeks ago. Nothing Christmassy about it! We are not fans of the CBJ. I know its a Disney "classic", however, it is the weirdest show in our eyes. We think its creepy.:)

WishingStar2006
12-10-2007, 11:41 AM
Christmas Time in 2005 was the first time that I ever saw the Country Bear Jamboree and it was, of course, the Christmas Show and I LOVED IT.

We were back during the Christmas Season in 2006 and went into Country Bears anticipating the Christmas Show and to our dismay, it was not. It was the typical Country Bears and certainly lack the appeal of the Christmas Show.

We are unhappy to hear that again this year there is no Christmas Show...

How can we get the Christmas Show back?? :confused:

Happy Holidays! :santa3::santa3:

Main Street Jim
12-10-2007, 03:10 PM
WishingStar wrote:
How can we get the Christmas Show back??

and Main Street Jim replied in an earlier post:
If you'd like to see the CBJ Christmas show, e-mail Guest Relations here at the park and voice your concerns. I've heard quite a few guests in the park complaining that the show is not running this year, along with last year. There were apparently some "verbal complaints", but nothing was really taken into consideration. Only the "paper trail" will get followed up, so e-mail 'em and let 'em know you want the show back!

Don't just "voice your concerns" verbally at City Hall. If you have a legitimate complaint, especially about something like an attraction that only operates seasonally (CBJ Christmas show), WRITE to Guest Relations here at the park. How do you think CoP got back on the "Daily Attractions" instead of a five-day-a-week, 10am-6pm, seasonal (May through September) attraction...?? :):thumbsup: :mickey:!!