PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique Question

2girlsmom
12-06-2007, 10:27 PM
DH & I are thinking about making reservations for DD5 and potentially DD2.5 at the BBB prior to the P&P Party in February. I'm hoping some of you might be able to answer a few questions for me:

1. If you've been to the BBB, how long did you have to wait beyond your appointment time? Were you taken right away? For example, if we were to do the hair/nails/make-up package and had a 6 pm appointment, would we be done in time for the start of the P&P Party at 7 pm? Once you are actually in the chair, how long does the hair/nails/make-up package usually take?

2. I know the key to planning things for your children is knowing what they'll tolerate. We're not 100% on DD2.5 being able to cope with the BBB (she's not yet even had her first haircut, but she likes to do what big sister does). Anyone done the BBB with a child under 3? Any thoughts on whether you'd do it again?

Any opinions/thoughts appreciated! Happy Holidays and thanks in advance!

kakn7294
12-06-2007, 11:43 PM
There is a minimum age of 3 yo so your younger DD would be too young. We went last Dec to the DTD location and waited over 1/2 hr for our early morning appointment. We did hair and makeup only and it took probably about 1/2 hr - I really didn't time it.

Figment!
12-06-2007, 11:49 PM
Once you are actually in the chair, how long does the hair/nails/make-up package usually take?From Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/children/bbb/default.asp)
Allow 30-45 minutes for the Coach and Crown Packages

We're not 100% on DD2.5 being able to cope with the BBB (she's not yet even had her first haircut, but she likes to do what big sister does). Anyone done the BBB with a child under 3? Unfortunately, your 2.5 year would be too young for their services. The Boutique is only for Guests Ages 3 and Up.

Roger Rabbit 89
12-07-2007, 09:50 AM
My daughter did the package where you got everything and the outfit. With all of that and the pictures they took afterwards was well over an hour or more. Because I went and checked in at the GF and went back to DTD and they were just finishing up.

I don't think my DW and DD waited very long for there appointment. I want to say maybe ten minutes. The problem you may have is that everyone and their uncle will be there doing the same thing as you for the party. So, you really may have to wait.

Michael

mickey&missy
12-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I took DD to the DTD BBB Halloween morning last year. When we got there the fairy godmother in training who took our ressie info told me they were behind because a few princesses had changed their mids about what they wanted. She told me it would probably be a half hour to 45 minutes. No big deal because we were in WOD. So we did some shopping. The wait was only 15 minutes!!

She got the whole shabang, hair, makeup, nails, dress, pictures. The actual makeover took about 45 minutes. With the pictures it was over and hour.

It was soooo much fun and soooo cute!!!

You might think about taking her earlier in the day. Everyone complements them and takes to them! The bus driver that took us back to WL kept talking about Cinderella being on board, the CM at the pin kiosk in WL curtsied to her, she was in her glory!! If your worried abou the hair falling out believe me it won't! They use A LOT of gel!

The time before the party is great because the CM's in the park start getting people without tickets out of the park. People start leaving and you can get on rides with NO wait at all. We went around IASW twice without getting off! We did Peter Pan, the carousel, had pictures taken with Cindy's carriage and did Buzz Lightyear twice all within an hour before MNSSHP even started!

momofdisneyprincess
12-11-2007, 12:31 PM
I don't think having the makeover done at 6pm would give you enough time. In September, we went to the DTD BBB for a 10:30am appt the morning of the P&P. We waited maybe 10 mins for our appt and it took about 30 minutes. The hair and makeup stayed on all day. We just shopped rather than swam and had 4pm ressies at the Crystal Palace. You can get in as early as 4pm with the P&P tix. We brought the costume and it was one of my DD4 1/2's favorite things! Make sure that if you go you have your daughter wear a button down shirt so her hair doesn't get messed up. Make ressies early too. They fill up quickly! Good luck and have fun.