PDA

View Full Version : My Disney Questionnaire

Scott WDW
12-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi everyone! :mickey:

Below is a short questionnaire regarding the take-over of Pixar by Disney. I would be very grateful if you, the Intercot members, would post your views and opinions on the subject. I don’t require any personal information and all feedback that will be used will not refer back the individual who posted the comment.
The information will be used for my college project and any feedback at all would be greatly appreciated.

Please take a small amount of time to post your opinion! Thanks!

Q1. How do you feel about the recent take-over? Do you think it was a good idea and will benefit the Disney Company?

Q2. Do you think that Disney employees and shareholders will benefit from the take-over?

Q3. How do you think Disneys films will be effected? i.e. Do you think they will improve?

Thank you for you time! :number1:
Scott

IloveDisney71
12-06-2007, 01:34 PM
These are just my opinions - in blue.:mickey:

Q1. How do you feel about the recent take-over? Do you think it was a good idea and will benefit the Disney Company?
I think it will benefit the Disney Company. I just hope that Pixar is still allowed to do their "own thing" because they make great movies. I would hate to see Disney interfere with a good thing.

Q2. Do you think that Disney employees and shareholders will benefit from the take-over? I don't have an opinion about this.

Q3. How do you think Disneys films will be effected? i.e. Do you think they will improve? As much as I LOVE Disney, their animated movies have been lacking for the past couple of years. I'm hoping that we will see an improvement.

Thank you for you time! :number1:
Scott

pink
12-06-2007, 06:56 PM
I think the take-over was a good idea and will hopefully benefit the Disney company tremendously.

Q2. Do you think that Disney employees and shareholders will benefit from the take-over?
Not sure about this one.

Q3. How do you think Disneys films will be effected? i.e. Do you think they will improve?
I hope that the films will improve... I enjoyed all of the movies put out by Disney and Pixas and I hope that they keep producing great new films!

Good luck with your project! :mickey:

poeticeclipse
12-07-2007, 10:14 AM
I'm not sure that the situation will benefit Disney any more than when previous animation skills were used. As much as I love Pixar's work, I love the skill behind older animation.

Overall, yes. The company really seems to market Pixar's work very well.

I kind of already touched on that above. It's pretty obvious to see that while I like Pixar's work, i'm an originalist and I appreciate different skills in animation. The company shouldn't put all their eggs in one basket.