PDA

View Full Version : Monday's at MK

Top_Scarer
12-05-2007, 03:36 PM
Hi everyone!
We leave early Sunday morning for our long awaited family trip :mickey: I thought I had read somewhere that the MK was more crowded on Mondays then any other day...can anyone fill me in if that is true or not?
I haven't done hardly any planning (intentionally)..but I just wanted to check on that :D

By the way, I am home with 2 sick kids today..lets hope they are feeling better by our Sunday plane ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zippy_D_DooDah
12-05-2007, 04:31 PM
In my experience, Sunday's have always been more crowded than Monday's at MK. I'm sure Christmas Eve and New Years Eve will be crazy, but this coming Monday should be fine.

Main Street Jim
12-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Mondays and Saturdays are the two busiest days of the week in general at MK. Most guests fly in, or arrive in town, over the weekends, and the first park most guests want to hit first thing Monday morning is Magic Kingdom.

Saturdays is usually "Locals Day". The park is usually open later on Saturdays than the rest of the week, so it tends to get busier that particular day.

It's not *too* bad this time of year, but Christmas/New Year's week is *extremely* busier on Saturdays than any other day.