PDA

View Full Version : April P&P Party

tys_mommy
12-05-2007, 10:05 AM
I see under infocentral that there are dates listed for the Pirate & Princess Party throughout the month of April however the Disney website only lists this event until March14th. Why the conflicting information? I hope the infocentral dates are accurate as we'd like to purchase tickets for our upcoming visit.

ibrowse17
12-05-2007, 10:10 AM
I bought tickets for the P&P Party on 5 Feb last night on the AP page, and they only had dates through mid March as well. That may only mean they have the discount for those dates, and not for ones after that. It is a fun party and we enjoyed it last year:thumbsup:

Figment!
12-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Tickets are only on sale through the March 14th date and WaltDisneyWorld.com only lists dates whose tickets are currently on sale.

Walt Disney World Operations has released operational calenders that list April & May dates. These are the dates posted in info Central.

All of the information posted in info Central comes directly from the Walt Disney World resort and was accurate at the time of posting. :thumbsup:

tys_mommy
12-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Tickets are only on sale through the March 14th date and WaltDisneyWorld.com only lists dates whose tickets are currently on sale.

Walt Disney World Operations has released operational calenders that list April & May dates. These are the dates posted in info Central.

All of the information posted in info Central comes directly from the Walt Disney World resort and was accurate at the time of posting. :thumbsup:

Thanks. I was thinking the answer was something along these lines but just wanted assurance as we are trying to plan out our days loosely and wanted to make this a break/resort day so we could rest up for the party that night but if there was no party I wanted to make other dining reservations so we’ll just hold off and stick to the P&P plan.