PDA

View Full Version : Question about MYW credit redemption:

deva
12-05-2007, 08:24 AM
The following is taken from the Dining Plan FAQ:

Q: Are there restrictions on how I can redeem my credits?

A: The following are currently restrictions on credit redemption:

2. Credits may not be redeemed for Guests not vacationing on the credit holder's Magic My Way Package.
3. Guests may not redeem more Adult or Child Credits at once than there are Adults or Children on the Magic My Way Package.*
* Ex. If a package contains 3 adults and 2 children, the most adult credits redeemable at one time would be 3 and the most child credits redeemable at one time would be 2.

Is this enforced?

If I have multiple adults staying in 2 different rooms, thus 2 different reservations/2 different packages, do I need to use 2 different cards to use credits for the meals, or can the adults from different rooms take turns using their credits for the group?

Does anyone have experience with this?

Thank you.

AuntDJ
12-05-2007, 09:35 AM
yes, when we were there in March, we had 5 adults and 3 kids..but we had two rooms, thus two different room cards had to be used for each meal.

This was enforced...However, my nephew was 9 and didn't really want to eat from the childs menu he could go back thru the line with a card and get from the adult menu.

DJ

TheRustyScupper
12-05-2007, 10:13 AM
. . . If I have multiple adults staying in 2 different rooms, thus 2 different reservations/2 different packages, do I need to use 2 different cards to use credits for the meals, or can the adults from different rooms take turns using their credits for the group?

Yes.

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Another quick question, on the same topic, do the child's card also have the meal "coupons" on it?

We're going in May, DH and I have a room, and our daughter and my mother have a room...can DD get her meals from her card, or does my mother have to be there?