PDA

View Full Version : You are the only ones who will understand!

Friend of Figment
12-04-2007, 10:28 PM
I just booked a trip to Mickey's house for the 16-22. I live in Oregon - I know it's crazy but I just couldn't stand missing MVMCP!

dolphinmickey9170
12-04-2007, 11:08 PM
We'll be there the 18th, which night are you going to MVMCP??

And, YES..............we understand!:mickey:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-04-2007, 11:26 PM
I totally understand. :thumbsup:

DH and I just took the kids for ten days in September. We go at least once each year.

Once I saw a pic of the Castle I just
had to go!! DH finally agreed and I am heading down for three days with two friends to go to MVMCP on the 18th and the rest of the holiday decorations at MGM and EPCOT!!

I told everyone that DH thinks I am crazy...however, he has informed everyone that he KNOWS I am crazy. LOL!

Have a great time!

Pirate Granny
12-04-2007, 11:47 PM
I know what you mean...I'm going down on the 26th through the 29th...I just couldn't bear to miss the Xmas decorations...hubby didn't want to go 'yet again' this year...so he agreed and I'm going with my disney friend, who's never seen the decorations at Xmas...

I CAN'T WAIT...crowds and all...since we're both disney freaks and have gone many times, I made sure she knew that we probably wouldn't do many rides...I refuse to stand in those lines...and yes, there are long, long lines...so unless we fast pass...we walk past...

:pirate:

IloveDisney71
12-05-2007, 08:30 AM
Yep - I understand and congrats!
This is my first time to go so close to Christmas since I was about 10 years old and this is my 2 DD's first time to see the world during the holidays. I'm so excited!
My best friend is trying to talk me into a week-end trip with her in Feb. and my DH keeps reminding me that he and his best friend are making plans for us (2 couples) to go together sometime next year. I guess I should let them all twist my arm into going!?! I don't think it will be too hard.:mickey:

Christine
12-05-2007, 09:00 AM
I totally understand and am green with envy! I have caught myself on WDW website looking at room rates! :secret: But the only way we could go is to :drive: and that ain't happening.

Have fun and enjoy the holidays Disney style!

Not2Loud
12-05-2007, 11:21 AM
Ya...the picture of the castle did it for me too! I couldn't stand the thought of not getting to see something so beautiful.

Maybe I can figure out a way to work that morning while in Fl to make it a business trip!

WishingStar2006
12-05-2007, 03:15 PM
I'm in total agreement....we were just there for two weeks in August and we're going back 12/21 - 12/26. It's just me and my two teenage sons and it really took some convincing to get them enthusiastic enought to go....and I think I had to say that there wouldn't be a trip this summer...but if I did I know I had my finger's crossed :blush:

May we all be happy with our addiction to WDW!

Happy Holidays! :stock::candy::gift::deer::santa:

mrsgaribaldi
12-05-2007, 06:06 PM
I understand too. :blush:We just booked a short trip last night. I really want to see the castle and go to MVMCP. We are going the 16th:mickey: Have a great trip:thumbsup:

Friend of Figment
12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
I knew you would all understand! I'll be at the VMCP on the 18th.