PDA

View Full Version : Parade of Dreams Music

*tinker_belle*
12-04-2007, 09:21 PM
Is there any way to get the music used for this parade? I love it! It always make me teary eyed.:mickey:

BrerGnat
12-04-2007, 11:02 PM
I'm pretty sure it's on the Disneyland Resort Official Album (the 50th anniversary edition).

They play the same music at the rope drop in the mornings as well.

Miss Mouse
12-05-2007, 01:56 AM
I don't think that there is a CD that has the actual parade version of the song, although I know it is possible to find the version from Brother Bear (which is a bit different). It's not on the 50th Anniversary CD or any of the others that I've checked out - not sure why.

I also wasn't able to find it on iTunes but I'm sure if you really searched for it that you could find it to download from somewhere.

If you search the Internet, you may find a video of the parade which could provide you with a temporary music fix!

Nerdeus
12-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Yea, just look up a video of the Parade of Dreams on YouTube.

I suggest "TDA Performs Parade of Dreams Show Stop Version 2" :)

Blue Genie
12-24-2007, 10:29 PM
What I was told by some of the cast memebers at Disneyland. There is no cd of the Parade of Dreams out. They didn't plan on doing it because what it is is all different songs and words from the movies and stuff. I to which they did bring it out. I as well love the music and I really love the sound coming out from the Ursula float the most. Even when sometime they have the voice turn off cause of some problems the music stills plays and I just love how it sounds so evil.

*tinker_belle*
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Yeah i guess i didn't take into consideration how the song is different for every float and how would they incorporate that for a cd? Anyways thanks for all the feedback!