PDA

View Full Version : Question for Cast Members

bohemia12
12-04-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm looking to pick up a couple've days two weeks from now, but am having a bit of difficulty with figuring out how to put it into the hub.

On the request a one-time...availability change page, it asks for Effective week-ending date. This confuses me to no end. The effective week-ending date of the time I'm no longer working my regular schedule? Or the ending date for my "new" schedule?

Thank you to anyone kind enough to help. Hopefully I'm not the only one who finds this process a bit confusing and wonky.

-Mo

me...
12-04-2007, 08:52 PM
If it's just a couple of days you're trying to pick up I would try and go through EHH or talk to one of your managers from when you worked. If they are not in the area anymore they should be able to direct you to someone who is.

I wouldn't put it through on the Hub because the schedule change you are talking about is if you are part time and you want to change your availability. So unless you're coming back part time talk to a manager. If you have your managers name I can look it up on contacts and send you the e-mail address or a phone number for them.

Hope that Helps!!! -Christie

P.s where did you work?