PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Some Florida Weather!

Bringonthemouse!
12-03-2007, 10:34 PM
It began last night. Endless amounts of snow and freezing rain. The windows of our home are still coated in ice and I can't see out of them. It took me more than 30 min. to scrape the ice off my car this morning (more than an inch thick, getting the doors open was interesting:blush:) and I was late for work. The good news.. in exactly 3 days I won't care what the winter weather will bring at my address as I will soaking up the holiday atmosphere in the Happiest Place on Earth! :yay::joy::woohoo::clappy:
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to my fellow Intercotees for the endless answers and information you have given me over the past year as I have planned for this vacation!
You guys are the best!:mickey:
:rocks:
Thanks again gang!

Beast_fanatic
12-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Have a magical :mickey: trip!

Polynesian Dweller
12-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Wish we were going with you. We've had even more snow up here on Georgian Bay. Send a little of that Florida sunshine back to us when you get there. :mickey: Have a great trip!!

vizsla
12-04-2007, 05:40 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
12-04-2007, 06:58 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

SurferStitch
12-04-2007, 07:08 AM
Oh, we are right there with you!!

We arrive at WDW the same day you do (and come home the same day, too).

It's been biting cold and so very windy here in PA. DH keeps saying it's bearable because he knows that in just a couple short days, we'll be enjoying what looks to be awesome Florida weather!!!

Have a magical trip!!!!

ToDisney
12-04-2007, 11:32 AM
OOH, I can't even imagine cold like that!
We leave in 5 days, or weather is about 10 degrees cooler and I'm still trembling to get there!!!
Hope you have a safe trip south!!:mickey:

MERRY CHRISTMAS AT DISNEYWORLD :santa:

Magic Smiles
12-04-2007, 11:59 PM
We got LOTS of snow (30 - 40 cm) the last 2 days. Luckily we didn't get all of that freezing rain. It is still snowing here slightly or is it the wind just blowing it all around so that we can shovel again. Anyways I don't really care at the moment as we fly out of the Ottawa airport in 6 hours and 15 minutes. 12 hours from now we should have landed in Orlando. Can't wait. Those shorts are packed in our carry on bags. Hope you have a safe trip.

Dsnygirl
12-05-2007, 02:45 AM
I know what you mean... we just got over a foot of snow in the last day or so!! Unfort., I won't be headed out of it for a reprieve in Florida -- lucky you!! I hope you have a GREAT time!!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-09-2007, 12:24 AM
It seem like the bad weather has come early this year to the North East. I wish I had a winter trip to WDW planned! I hope you have a truly Magic trip. It's so much fun there this time of year.