PDA

View Full Version : POP Room #'s 60's Building

kjmom
12-03-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey guys, getting ready for our trip next week.

Does anyone know the POP Room #'s for the 60's Buildings front building neasrest the food court, the first floor room numbers facing the pool? Thought I might request certain room numbers. I know there's no guarantee.

Thanks for the help:mickey:

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-03-2007, 04:15 PM

Does anyone know the POP Room #'s for the 60's Buildings front building neasrest the food court, the first floor room numbers facing the pool? Thought I might request certain room numbers. I know there's no guarantee.

Thanks for the help:mickey:
I think they start with room #5101 for that section....double check by going to intercots resort/map section.

CleveRocks
12-03-2007, 04:22 PM

Thanks for the help:mickey:You are much better off requesting the description you just gave above rather than requesting certain room numbers.

If the room(s) you requested aren't available on your arrival day, you'll instead just be assigned to any old room. There's no way for the room assigner to know WHY you want that particular room number. Is it your lucky number? Did you stay in that room last year? Did you win the money for your trip by playing that number in the lottery??? The room assigner has no idea why you requested that number, and thus has no way of knowing that you'd be just as happy with the room next door.

Seriously, put your request in as something like, "60s building, near pool and food court, 1st floor." That lets the room assigner know what you want.

However, you have a bigger hurdle in your way. Did you pay for and reserve a preferred room or a standard room? I ask this because the location you want is in the "preferred" tier of rooms. Sure, you can request it rather than reserve and pay for it, but keep in mind two things: everyone who paid for that location will get it before you would even have a crack at it; and it's highly doubtful the room assigner will just give it to you for free. If they're not sold out, you can always make the request at the front desk when you check in, but you should also be prepared to pay for it -- free upgrades can happen but they are surely nothing to count on.

If you want it badly enough, try to change your reservation to a preferred room.

I hope all this helps.

kjmom
12-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the info. I should have told you all I did paid for preferred rooms. Sorry I left that out.