PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone...

Ryan Towle
12-03-2007, 01:57 PM
ever read David Koenig's "Realityland: True Life Adventures In Disney World"? I just bought it, it looks good.

jray21
12-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Just bought it and started it as well. So far so good!:thumbsup:

caryrae
12-03-2007, 06:10 PM
I have the book orderd, it's suppose to be here tomarrow. It does sound very interesting telling good and bad about WDW.

Diznee4Me
12-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Finished it a couple of months ago. Not authorized by Disney but most of the stories I had read in some form in Disney authorized books. A really great read and I did learn a few new things.:thumbsup:

Cinderelley
12-04-2007, 10:04 PM
Finished it a couple of months ago. Not authorized by Disney but most of the stories I had read in some form in Disney authorized books. A really great read and I did learn a few new things.:thumbsup:

How do you write a book about Disney that isn't authorized by Disney? Isn't that considered copyright infringement?

mulderxcoltrane
12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
No. There are "unauthorized" biographies all the time - this is the same thing. It's only copyright infringement (I believe) if he were to try and take credit or claim Disney trademarks as his own. "Exposes" are written about Disney all the time, just without their blessings.

How do you write a book about Disney that isn't authorized by Disney? Isn't that considered copyright infringement?

Cinderelley
12-05-2007, 12:15 AM
No. There are "unauthorized" biographies all the time - this is the same thing. It's only copyright infringement (I believe) if he were to try and take credit or claim Disney trademarks as his own. "Exposes" are written about Disney all the time, just without their blessings.

Oh. Thanks for the info.