PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo & Conditioner

mulderxcoltrane
12-03-2007, 01:52 PM
We are staying at As Sports in a few weeks. Is there separate containers of shampoo and conditioner in the rooms? or is it a combined "conditioning shampoo?"

#1donaldfan
12-03-2007, 02:01 PM
We've never stayed there, but my sister has and I do think she told me that they went to dispensers in the showers and it's "all for one"....shampoo, and body soap.....I'm sure someone else around here will have a definate answer......:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
12-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Just stayed at Sports last week. It was a "shampoo conditioner" combined.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-06-2007, 09:16 PM
When we stayed at ASMu in Sept we had individual little bottles of shampoo & conditioner.

sainter
12-08-2007, 06:20 PM
I think that the values went to the shower dispensers for a short time, but are now back to individual bottles of conditioner, shampoo and bar soap.

Buttercup
12-08-2007, 07:12 PM
They no longer have the dispensers in the showers at the Value Resorts. They have actual bottles.

On my last trip to All Star Music, I was surprised (and a little annoyed) that the separate shampoo and conditioner they provided was in the old red & black bottles they had years ago. The label was all old and wrinkled like it had been in the shower forever and they'd been just refilling old bottles. It kind-of grossed me out in some weird way.

We were only staying at the ASMusic for one night and then transferring to Ft Wilderness. When we got to Ft Wilderness, I was surprised -- they have new bottles -- blue with black lids and it's a shampoo conditioner combo.

I don't know if I just had a weird room at the All Star Music resort and that's why they had the old separate shampoo and conditioner. As I say, it was weird because these were clearly old bottles that were kind-of scuzzy looking. But it seems that they do have a new shampoo/conditioner combo now that they're putting in rooms.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-09-2007, 12:45 AM
I went into my supply closet and double checked. It is one blue bottle that is a combo shampoo & conditioner. The other bottle I was thinking of must have been mouth wash or something.

McGoofy
12-09-2007, 02:21 AM
I think that the values went to the shower dispensers for a short time, but are now back to individual bottles of conditioner, shampoo and bar soap.

I'm glad that they moved away from those dispensers on the wall. I hated those. I never felt like I could get a good lather with that soap.

It's been a little while since I have stayed at a value. At Pop Century items were still in the red and black bottles at the time. At the moderates recently, we have had the blue bottles that are the all one in conditioner and shampoo. In May when we were at AKL, there was a completely different line of products in the room. It was a brand called H2O. The bottles were clear, so you could see the blue or white product through the bottle. The bottle also had Mickey Mouse heads designed with the bubbles printed on the bottle. There were separate bottles for shampoo, condtioner, lotion, and shower gel. I loved it so much that I bought a regular size tube of shower gel from the gift shop. The CM told me that you can only get that brand in Chicago and WDW.

ldn324
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
We were just at both OKW and AKL and we too had the H20 products in clear bottles - shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, lotion and two sizes of bar soap. DMIL stayed at POFQ and she had the combo type shampoo/conditioner that was not H20 brand . So I'm guessing DVC and deluxe resorts are using the clear bottles of H20 and everywhere else uses the blue bottle combination products.??

At first I kind of missed the old black Mickey bottles, but the H20 products are really kind of nice. I especially love having shower gel since bar soap tends to be so drying.

jillluvsdisney
12-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Wilderness Lodge is using the H2O products. I love the shampoo and conditioner. I actually am having good hair days now. Every day when I use the hand lotion, it reminds me of Disney.:cloud9:

WishingStar2006
12-12-2007, 07:45 PM
When we were there in August the new H2O products made my teenage son break out!!! We had to buy baby soap in the mercantile (WL) to get his skin to clear up....so much for pure...but he does have very sensitive skin!!!

Kisobel
12-13-2007, 04:41 AM
they had combined when we were there in oct.

kate

PirateLover
12-14-2007, 12:34 AM
H20 Products are only available in the deluxe resorts I believe. Possibly mods, but definitely not values. I was pretty bummed out to find the combined bottle of shampoo and conditioner, and no bottle of lotion at our recent stay at POP. Correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear when they had the old red and black bottles that you had a separate shampoo, conditioner, and lotion bottle. The reason is I'm a lotion fiend and I always regret the fact that I pack my own lotion when I can usually get by with what was at the resort.
At any rate, they also offer facial soap and body soap in circular bar form that does have Mickey's face on them. :thumbsup:

McGoofy
12-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but I could swear when they had the old red and black bottles that you had a separate shampoo, conditioner, and lotion bottle.

In all of my stays at a value, I've never had lotion at any of them. (Remember, you are lucky just to have a bar of soap versus the wall dispenser of body wash that doesn't lather!;) ) The only time I have seen lotion is at the deluxes. In fact, it surprised me, the first time we stayed at a deluxe (AKL) because there was the little red and black bottle of lotion and a shower cap. (I'm glad when they changed to the H2O products, they replaced the shower cap with the shower gel. That is much more useful to me!)