View Full Version : We're at...

tyandskyesmom
12-03-2007, 12:03 PM

days

today!!!!

WOO HOO!!!

#1donaldfan
12-03-2007, 12:14 PM
Congrats !!! :thumbsup: I have to be a little jealous though, sorry. We're just in the infancy stages of our '08 trip......I don't want to even think of it in days yet.......have fun!!:mickey:

kakn7294
12-03-2007, 03:35 PM
Hey Sherry, I didn't realize that you had a trip planned for so soon! We're at 249 days (that's August). Have a great time! I wish we would have had time to meet last year - maybe you could talk Lou into an August trip too.

Not2Loud
12-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Isn't it amazing how the countdown is so much fun!

A bit off topic...question mainly for ladies:

Is the countdown for your Disney vacations anywhere near the excitement in counting down for your wedding?

kakn7294
12-03-2007, 10:10 PM
Isn't it amazing how the countdown is so much fun!

A bit off topic...question mainly for ladies:

Is the countdown for your Disney vacations anywhere near the excitement in counting down for your wedding?Actually, for me, it's far better! I didn't want a wedding but DH and both my family and his wanted one so I got coerced into planning a big wedding. It was nice but I still would have been happy with just our immediate families instead of 220 of our closest family and friends.

tyandskyesmom
12-04-2007, 09:29 AM
Yep, I was gonna say the same thing Kathy did...basically!

And to top it off...a Disney countdown is much less stressful!!!

28 more days!!!

tyandskyesmom
12-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Hey Sherry, I didn't realize that you had a trip planned for so soon! We're at 249 days (that's August). Have a great time! I wish we would have had time to meet last year - maybe you could talk Lou into an August trip too.

Ya...this was my one to use up the rest of my credits with SWA and along the lines Lou got laid off so he is not able to make this trip...which means I had to cancel his airline tickets which means I STILL HAVE THOSE PESKY LITTLE CREDITS!!! Well, new ones that don't expire at the end of January but credits none the less! Keep your fingers crossed fo rme for warm weather!

Oh and I did start a pre-trip report so check it out!

29 more days!!!

Not2Loud
12-04-2007, 12:45 PM
On my own wedding question (while not a woman), I look forward to it much more. I had little involvement in planning our wedding as it was a "girls thing." I loved my wedding, but so much **** around them with family and such.

The Disney trips, they are nothing but fun to plan. While we always have issues as on any vacation, its is so great to forget reality for that time and truly enjoy my wife and daughter!

pdrlkr
12-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

ibrowse17
12-04-2007, 03:21 PM
15 days for us!!! Man does that sound good for both of us! Have a great trip:thumbsup: