PDA

View Full Version : ?Entry into Epcot after Wishes?

TiggerTopper
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
We are staying at BC. Can we take the monorail and get back into Epcot to walk to the resort after Wishes or will we need to take the bus from MK to BC? When is the last time they let you into Epcot on a non-EMH night? We are trying to avoid the dreaded bus :rolleyes: as much as possible.

magicofdisney
12-03-2007, 01:13 PM
I think you can enter Epcot during Illuminations (which begins at 9:00). I've never tried to enter later than that, but I do know the monorail runs the track while Illuminations is running. That was an awesome sight to see from the monorail. :mickey:

Juniorunc2001
12-03-2007, 04:41 PM
We did this last year. We hustled and saw both Wishes and Illuminations. Even if you miss Illuminations, you will still have time to get from MK to Epcot then off to BC.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-04-2007, 12:00 AM
To avoid the buses, you can take the express monorail or the ferryboat to TTC and then transfer there to the Epcot on. There isn't a direct bus to Epcot from MK.

You also will not be able to re-enter after park hours so if the park closes at 9:00, that's the latest you can enter.

King Triton
12-04-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm thinking what Jessica said is correct. I don't think you'll be able to enter Epcot after the park closes, which is almost always 9:00 on a non-EMH night.

In case you don't quite make it on time, what I don't know is whether you can catch a bus to BC from Epcot's main entrance, or do they assume BC guests will be using the International Gateway entrance?

CaptainJessicaSparrow
12-05-2007, 12:15 AM
There isn't a bus from BS to Epcot - just like there isn't a bus from Contemp to MK or from any of the resorts on the lake by MGM to the park (Yacht, Beach, Boardwalk, Swan, Dolphin).

TiggerTopper
12-05-2007, 08:21 AM
Thanks for the info everyone - looks like I will need to take the bus back from MK :( - This is our 5th trip and we have never seen Spectro nor Wishes so it will be a trade off - I am excited to finally see them.:fworks:

disneymom2000
12-05-2007, 09:26 PM
We stayed at POR the last visit and we had to wait so long for a bus that after the second one became too full and we would have to wait for another one or perhaps two more, I decided to take a taxi. It was well worth the money because I was soooooo tired.:blush:

ChipDale2708
12-06-2007, 01:33 PM
We made to Wishes and then through EPCOT to our resort last year right on the buzzer. When we got off the monorail at EPCOT, the gates were closing as Illuminations started, but we told the security guard we needed to just get through to the BC. He let us through no problem.