PDA

View Full Version : Moonlight

Crystal Palace
12-03-2007, 11:26 AM
Does anyone watch this show? I have really gotten into it. Of course they left the last episode with a huge cliffhanger, and with the strike, who know's when the next one is going to air?!

ToDisney
12-03-2007, 12:21 PM
Does anyone watch this show? I have really gotten into it. Of course they left the last episode with a huge cliffhanger, and with the strike, who know's when the next one is going to air?!
My daughter and I LOVE the show. BUT, I don't know about "the strike" More info?? Does this mean it will be awhile before we find out if all is forgiven??

Carol
12-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Does anyone watch this show? Me! :hi:

I was less than thrilled by the previews when the season was starting up - but figured I'd give it a look.

I am hooked. I found myself immediately drawn in and emotionally tied to Nick's past, present and future.

TooGoofy
12-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I'm really enjoying this show too!
I really like the actors who are playing Mick,Beth and Josef.
As far as I know, they filmed one more episode which will air Dec. 14. Then nothing until the writer's strike is resolved.

snowflakegirl
12-03-2007, 03:40 PM
It's DH's new favorite show. And I definitely love it. :-)

ChipnDaleGal
12-03-2007, 04:51 PM
I am totally addicted to this show. My new TV crush is Alex O'Loughlin. I haven't heard anything about how it is doing in the ratings. I hope it was strong enough to survive this strike.

Crystal Palace
12-14-2007, 10:09 AM
There's a new episode on tonight! I can't wait!! Anyone else excited?

I hope we find out Coraline's fate!

NotaGeek
12-14-2007, 10:23 AM
I totally love this show as well! JEEZE I miss Angel! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
12-14-2007, 10:23 AM
There's a new episode on tonight! I can't wait!! Anyone else excited?

I hope we find out Coraline's fate!

I am very excited. I have to think that she is dead. If Mick discovers the cure for vampirism then the show wouldn't have that whole vampire angle to work with anymore. I am very curious to see what this does to Mick's feelings for Beth.

snowflakegirl
12-14-2007, 10:50 AM
I am very excited. I have to think that she is dead. If Mick discovers the cure for vampirism then the show wouldn't have that whole vampire angle to work with anymore. I am very curious to see what this does to Mick's feelings for Beth.

Yeah, that was what I was thinking, too. I read somewhere that in tonight's episode we get a peek into why Mick's friend (can't think of his name, the other vampire) is so adamant that Mick's feelings for Beth are a bad idea.

snowflakegirl
12-15-2007, 12:28 PM
Good episode.

Poor Josef, no wonder he has mixed feelings about getting involved with humans!

And Coraline is a vampire again! I wonder what that'll do to Mick.

Jasper
12-15-2007, 12:49 PM
OK, I have never heard of this show. What network is it on? Is it a drama, comedy, horror, suspense, soap opera, or what? What is the general story arc?

snowflakegirl
12-16-2007, 02:28 AM
It's on CBS on Friday nights between Ghost Whisperer and Numb3rs.

It's about a vampire who is a private detective and the woman he's been protecting all her life, who is a reporter. It basically follows their relationship and Mick (the vampire)'s struggle to be the person he wants to be and manage the fact that he's a vampire with feelings for a human. It's a fun show. The writing is clever and I like the story lines. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it, but it quickly became one of mine and DH's favorite new shows.